Literally no games

Literally no games

Attached: 1240570760.jpg (1400x1400, 149.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.playstation.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Increasing in value every day like Bitcoin

So what? Buy one.

Attached: 1628889232712.png (335x506, 52.79K)

store.playstation.com/

:)

Attached: Screenshot_20220729_131310.jpg (1080x406, 52.29K)

Name the exclusives, i'll wait.

having xbox this gen and ps4 last gen is comfy
i get all the ps5 "exclusives" + a game pass machine

I always get consoles a couple years after they come out when the price has dropped and there's an established library. I don't play mutiplayer so there's really no downside for me. In the meantime I play games on PC (and there I am also playing older games with my mid-tier build). Kinda pathetic that PS5 has no "wow now THIS is next gen" games yet. Elden Ring looks nice but you can play it on PC, so.

Only game that looks good and is exclusive is Returnal... Almost ironic

Attached: R (2).png (880x832, 725.91K)

There's more dlc of Train simulator
Thus, I must conclude that this list and any list with less than the entire sum of train simulator DLC is in fact just a partial sample of train simulator DLC.

If you disagree you're probably a dead cat.

It's going to be on PC

Not true. There's Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, and uhh... Astro's Playroom and uhh... That's it. See? Hah. There's games on the PS5.

I managed to order one today. Feels nice

Attached: 9BA9DEEE-1F83-40DE-BB5F-8D15F9A49614.jpg (600x600, 42.9K)

I know but obviously it's still exclusive for the moment. I've been idort for years but not buying a PS5. Mainly just jam Series S atm

I can't get over how horrid this design is

I have an S only for emulation. It does well at that, and it's the only fucking way my retarded friends would ever be able to get into emulation.
As for PS5, anyone who buys it is fucking retarded. Sony could have avoided the position they are in by requiring the console to be sold in person in stores, when it became clear they couldn't stop bot buys. But instead they allowed it to continue. Now you're two years in, what was once a decent piece of tech is outdated, there are five fucking exclusive titles to show for it, and it has almost 0 market penetration. Anyone who is buying a PS5 at this point is either an extreme casual with tons of disposable income, or a fucking idiot.

Yea Sony shit the bed hard but then again they've been going downhill since PS3. I actually sold my PS4 Pro because it was just a waste of space in the end. Only game I miss on that is Death Stranding. I've got a decent gaming laptop but it's not as immersive playing a game like that on a 15.6" screen. Was hoping they'd port it to Xbox. It's a shame

I don't even know how to buy one.

user you sound reasonable. Can't you just plug your laptop into your TV with an HDMI cable? That's what I do

>Kinda pathetic that PS5 has no "wow now THIS is next gen"
I mean it kinda has? Ratchet and Clank really looks spectacular, same thing for Demon Souls remake (although I can understand people disagreeing with some artistic choices).
Forbidden West is looks really good as well.
And the enhancements made to PS4 exclusives are quite noticeable as well.

The stock situation is far better nowadays.
Before, online stocks would last mere seconds.
Now, in my country at least, online stocks are lasting a few days, That's how I managed to get one yesterday.

I bought a PS5 to spite Tim Sweeney