The eternal debate

The eternal debate.

Attached: image(1).jpg (1041x485, 275.64K)

TTYD mogs the shit out of the original, and Super Paper Mario moss the shit out of TTYD

Both are great in different ways

Attached: love_yourself.jpg (678x382, 44.44K)

>Guys can't we compromise and sa-
SHUT THE FUCK UP I HATE YOU FUCKERS SO MUCH, WE CAME HERE TO DEBATE, FUCK OFF WITH YOUR BULLSHIT >:(

dangerously based
they'll have your head for this

N64. Simple as.

Reddit opinion

64 and TTYD are both dogshit
Color Splash shits on both of these trash games

>Super mogs TTYD

Attached: ED7A255C-7303-492D-A60A-408E757B8C08.png (600x670, 321.42K)

64 is more consistent therefore better. TTYD might have some great parts but nobody is looking forward to replaying Boggly Tree or chapter 4

I have played 64 and Super yet never played TTYD. Am I missing out?

Both are 10/10 so I can’t pick a favorite

Yeah.

Gotta agree with this. PM64 is just a solid game with an aesthetic that carries it. TTYD, while still great, tries a bit too hard to push everything about the original further, ends up becoming "le quirky" where the original was charming but still respectable, and deliberately wastes the player's time on too many occasions.
Plus PM64 has the best waifu, so it wins by default.

Attached: 1640654477537.jpg (1700x1700, 407.08K)

as always, waifufags aren't capable of legitimate opinions

64 doesn't have glitz pit so it wins by default

Chapter 3

That's not bombette

I personally like TTYD more, but I understand why people like 64.

How is Super better than TTYD? I'd love to read your reasons.
I enjoyed its story more but gameplay-wise it's right in the middle between the originals and the new Paper Marios.

TTYD removed the spindash so it loses. Sorry, I don't enjoy backtracking areas while going at Mario's retard crawling tier speed
>erm erm erm but erm Yoshi lets you go slightly faster
Only once you reach chapter 3 AND you have to have him as your active party member AND you'll need to switch him out every time you need to do anything at all AND he isn't even that fucking fast. Were they just trying to pad the game's length by making you walk through the whole damn thing?

fpbp

The Highs of TTYD > The Entirety of 64 > The Lows of TTYD
And for this reason, I prefer 64.

every time i see threads with
>want to play x game
>remember that part
i immediately think of boggly woods. fuck that place. i see a lot of hate for twilight town too because of the backtracking but boggly woods is just so fucking annoying.

The 3D gimmick was a great addition, fast paced, fun bosses, story was still good. Lots of shit to find. Also Mario dying.

>great bosses
Ah yes I love the strategy of "jump on them". I was very engaged. Remember that other boss that you had to jump on?