Are snuff films real? Yes...

Are snuff films real? Yes, there are cartel videos but is there an actual underground industry dedicated to killing people for the viewer's entertainment?

Attached: file.png (284x351, 130.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

screamer.wiki/Daisy's_Destruction
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

screamer.wiki/Daisy's_Destruction

it's mostly considered an urban legend

wouldn't be surprised if there was a market in some third-world shithole tho

Most definitely, yes

why can't they bring back medieval torture for people like this

>but is there an actual underground industry dedicated to killing people for the viewer's entertainment?
way easier to believe than lizard people and the adrenochrome thing

The biggest snuff film was faces of death nine inch nails had a snuff film that was a music video both of these are fake to say the least.

Snuff films died in the 90s.
Like picture you recording some fucked shit in the 90s it would get around.

Then in like 2002 to 2010 nothing toxic and other websites would show legit gore.

I remember going to highschool and seeing gore on kids computer screens while youtube was banned.

There was a few websites for the gore.

Now liveleak exists and twitter

Andrendochrome makes sense.

Lizard people are a gay psiop

This is the TRUE STUFF SURPRESSED ON Any Forums

Attached: thumb_in-freemasonry-is-concealed-a-mystery-of-creation-the-answer-46343886.png (300x376, 65.47K)

I watched a movie about this called 8mm, shit was cash

why wouldn't they exist? people kill each other over everything else

Considering the things rich people have tried to hide before, 100% yes.
But probably not on the deep web.

Video games

they simply can't thrive in todays internet dominated market
animal torture, however, has never been more profitable

You won't find that shit on the internet. It would be more like DVD's and VHS tapes traded and sold in Africa and Mexico

more interesting then Any Forums and nobody will reply to this on /x/ because they are too busy jacking off

Attached: 1413417978906.png (2126x2250, 3.48M)

Why it had to be a fucking baby though?

>people actually paid for that shit
i dont have a reaction image for this

I do

Attached: 1656344369963.png (379x195, 150.63K)

Answer is yes, but not in the way people typically envision it.
It's not something on the internet for one, this is the type of media that would be traded purely through physical copies to prevent any chance of getting caught.
As for how they come about, it's probably similar to calling a hit on someone, a sick fuck contacts the right people and says "I'll pay you to subject this person to X, X and X then kill them while filming it and give the video to me" (probably not usually a specific person though, though maybe, depends if it's about revenge or a fetish thing or both).

Of course there's also the people who do everything themselves, kidnap someone, set up a camera, then do horrible shit and eventually kill them, with the intent to keep the recording so they can relive it over and over again later because it makes their psycho-dick hard.

Attached: gods_love.jpg (728x1024, 89.21K)

is 3 guys 1 hammer a snuff film?

>mfw bought a PS2 just to play this game

Honestly worth. Fun as fuck.

Is a snuff film just any time someone dies on camera? then yes 100%
If you mean a director actually killing someone to make the movie look more real, then probably not

watch
>8mm
>The Counselor

there's probably some doujin like this out there (maybe without the toddler) and you faggots would be all over it