One man sold a copy of the SNES video game Legend of Zelda at an auction for 800 thousand dollars

One man sold a copy of the SNES video game Legend of Zelda at an auction for 800 thousand dollars.
The reason for the high price, experts say, was because the rare collectible is pristinely sealed and untouched, with only few of them left in existence.
Other untouched and "few in existence" items sold in the auction? PS5 games.

Attached: 1630750299977.png (412x415, 249.46K)

kek
I miss Norm.

it's pretty stupid to want to collect shit like that
>a game?
>meant to be played?
>leave it in a box and mark up 100,000%

those aren't video game auctions, those are slave auctions, they just use video games or art or whatever as a front so the authorities dont get suspicious about all the money being transferred for human trafficking

Kino

why did kojima kill norman??

Other untouched and "few in existence" items include my balls haha I'm so alone

Some gold plated chains would make a nice retirement gift for a very very good slave.

>the SNES video game Legend of Zelda
The Legend of Zelda is for the NES. The Zelda title on SNES is called The Legend of Zelda - A Link to the Past.

he asked Norm for some "american" jokes to put in Death Stranding so he could makes the game feel even more western and Norm jokingly gave him pic related and Kojima thought it was serious

Attached: 1638894593715.png (600x338, 241.18K)

One of the least popular Legend of Zelda game? Ocarina of Assrape

It's more of a comment, really.

If you wanted to play the game you could emulate it beyond perfectly, or flashcart it if you're a stickler for original hardware. Those games are unironically only good for collector speculation now.

I remember that days when the term "Breath of the Wild" meant kneeling on a nigger

Pretty low bar, but this is the best thread on 4channel right now.

Attached: super dave.gif (500x288, 3.08M)

Jesus, is anyone from your podcast fucking alive?

>911

Attached: 1633285048390.png (350x391, 122.94K)

You ever heard of Steam Deck?
Yeah I like it
Oh you do?
Well there’s a joke for you

I wouldn’t call my self a fan of Steam Deck but I will say it’s the healthiest way to prepare Deck.

We got Steve O'Donnell

their value is make believe

The value of everything except shit like food and precious metals is made up. What's your point?

*stifled laughter*

Reminder that this entire thing is a scam
It's people false bidding each other and buying from themselves to create artificial value, same shit that happened with coins in the 80s

I give this post an evaluation of 2 gummy bears, some lint, and a pencil eraser.

I'll sell. Give me those gummy bears.

Now... Don't laugh at this next part...

This shit always annoys me. I hear about some amazing piece of art that is supposedly God incarnate and it always ends up being black market shit. Fuck art and fuck artists. Patreon only made this worse.

High school teacher Carrie Swidecki set a new world record for playing Just Dance for 5 days straight and she now officially holds a place in the Guinness Book of Fucking Retards.