All right faggots, it’s time to confess your gaming sins...

All right faggots, it’s time to confess your gaming sins. Cleanse yourself of the filth you have brought upon yourselves. I think Ubisoft games are fun when you play them every few months. I agree with most of what people say about them, but every 3 - 4 months I will load up some Far Cry or AC and have a good time, until I get bored again

Attached: DB651616-37D9-4B53-A3A3-277BAA3D4FAB.jpg (740x708, 74.47K)

All games that come out are 99% garbage except atmospheric experimental games (Rain World, Pathologic, Scorn)

I think most games that get released nowadays are pretty fun.

I beat San Andreas using the all weapons cheat

Muh atmosphere. Cringe
Burn in hell
Not a sin, GTA games were never that hard and it’s one of the more fun games to use cheat codes in

I bought resident evil 6 and played a pretty good portion of it.

i dont pay for games

I still play WoW, even though I'm no longer subbed. I freeload by playing on PTR and using Starter Edition for retail, and my main focus is on getting as many transmogs as possible so I can look good in RP

Child… there some sins that just cannot be forgiven

Attached: 1AF448C7-91C3-4059-920B-D53CFAAC14C8.jpg (879x1392, 612.16K)

1.Mechwarrior 4 was the last good Mechwarrior game
2.The west had a good third person mech game, it was called MechAssault and it was fucking awesome
3.Games like Psi-Ops, Prototype, Infamous, or Second Sight that straight up give you superpowers from the beginning are always good
4.Final Fantasy 7 is the worst final fantasy game storywise
5.GTA is overrated trash
6.Assassin's Creed is ok and one of the few western franchises with an actually good story and themes that people overlook
7. Graphicsfags ruined gaming, it's the reason why dev cycles are hell, every hyped game gets delayed now, and why companies don't want to take risks on anything fun
8.Unreal Engine 3 was better than Unreal Engine 4 in almost every way even if it was harder to work with
9.I like PhysX and ragdoll physics
10. I miss the dark and edgy era of gaming stories and graphics

i played a popular game and i thought it was good and fun

Bad games can still be fun and games that are objectively good can still be boring.

I play as a fem avatar with female name to get free games from guys.

inb4 faggots saying you're wrong

This is pathetic. Resubbing and having access to more content to do this shit is way less pathetic.
You have lived a pretty decent life user
7 hells await you

This is true though. Id rather play flappy bird than the last of us

>giving money to a shitty company is better than freeloading off of them
I'm starting to question your legitimacy, Father...

Attached: 1443225243096.png (3000x3000, 43.49K)

This a tactic as old as MUDs.
Still holds up.

Do not question me, my son. Dragon Flight will feature many new customization features and an endless amount of transmog possibilities. It will be the expansion WoW fans have been waiting for since WOTLK

Attached: 66C931D7-DB1F-4433-861C-E126CCEA08FD.jpg (900x900, 82.66K)

The Max Payne games are kino as fuck, including 3, and it’s a shame there hasn’t been another one. People who hate 3 are idiots who just wanted another gritty noir winter setting, but 3 still absolutely follows the same themes and times as the previous games. The gameplay is also amazing, the music is great, the cutscenes are great, the story is great, and it deserves the same respect the first two games have. The only thing I agree with is unskippable cutscenes are lame.

I like map games.

Attached: howdy partner.jpg (640x795, 33.08K)