Untitled

Attached: 1637330408265.jpg (900x349, 31.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SjH-TJpBtfk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

burn
in

This doesn't happen unless you're clinically and legally retarded

More like
A
B
L

I've got an LG C1 OLED, which has a feature that I enabled that moves the pixels on the screen occasionally so there's no burn-in.

You retarded shills realize that it's impossible for an OLED to not eventually get burn-in (or more accurately burn-out)?
It's the inherent nature of the organic LED technology. That's why they have to implement all these compromises in order to stop the OLEDs from instantly self destructing.
The absolute best case scenario is that you somehow get all 8 million pixels to degrade in perfect sync so your entire screen slowly gets dim and colorless.

I fell for the LED meme. at night I can't enjoy a fucking movie cause in the darker scenes all I see is the fucking IPS glow and the light bleeding cones.
WHat the actual fuck! I went from a 18" LCD monitor that had beautiful blacks to a BenQ IPS LED 24"
Fucking outrageous.

i have a led monitor with the windows logo burnt on the bottom left of the screen

Another retard zoomer that thinks and LED-backlit display isn't an LCD.
You didn't fall for the LED backlit meme, you fell for the IPS meme.
Should've had a VA! *Smack*

what the fuck does this even mean

I CRT.

Attached: 1639891529291.png (630x630, 517.74K)

cope. it happens all the time with the latest qled meme sets because of local dimming.
the tv can’t illuminate single stars so it doesn’t light up at all because otherwise it would look like shit. that’s what aggressive local dimming gets you

This is a gross exaggeration of the difference between modern LCDs and OLEDs.

Well, the issue with the VA panels is the fucking black smearing, you have to cough up a large amount of money to get a decent VA panel, Fuck that.

thank god that’s been patched recently.
downside: display is too fucking bright now in HDR.
thanks LG

>Left
Soul
>Right
Soulless

>va
>*smack*
more like *smear* lmaooo

Then live with the
G L O W W O L G
L L
O O
W W

Rofl you can't "fix" aggressive ABL all OLEDs require
Please don't make me have to post the RTINGS graphs

Welp like I had any other option

did rtings test the latest firmware where lg patched the aggressive ABL?
if so, go ahead

Attached: 1629841165609.jpg (2532x1170, 204.85K)

You need to tell me which specific set you own.

that's temporary though. Watch some videos or play some games and it's gone

Attached: FXvK8-7VUAE6Fah.jpg (1664x1664, 314.68K)

why are people so autistic about muhh perfect blacks? While it looks nice, it's not something that bothers me much that i can't justify the premium price + potential burn-in

left looks better

I have a three year old OLED and it just now has the slightest sign of burn in. At this point it'll be twenty years before it becomes a problem.

So fucking happy with it. It saved my life.

soul vs soulless

They haven't discovered the power of a good FALD with proper bias lighting.
How our eyes interpret incoming light is a huge factor in how good a display looks.

>The slightest sign of burn-in isn't a problem
Jesus Christ the fucking cope

It will eventually happen. Always.

LG C1
Firmware 03.33.11
It added DTM pro, dialed back the aggressive ABL, better system performance and better near black performance youtu.be/SjH-TJpBtfk
7:40 timestamp
i hope you understand german, bitch

No you're right I'm devastated

Damn you're dumb as fuck