Who would best play gordon freeman?

who would best play gordon freeman?

Attached: bothgood.jpg (750x610, 181.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=54rwawswQpM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jon Hamm

why would I ever ask for a movie or series of half life. who asks for these things for any game, what is the audience? I want to play gordon freeman, in a video game not watch someone else pretend to be him.

ayo whuru muh will smiff gortin FREEman at?!

nick cage

Attached: 9000 hours of rage cage.jpg (180x174, 11.99K)

he doesnt talk so gosling duh

Ryan Gosling, Bryan Cranston just happens to look exactly like an older version of the character but he's too fucking old and the casting just doesn't really make sense in any way. Goose is good at playing silent nerdy loser kind of character which is exactly what Gordon is, some nobody nerdy scientist who barely speaks.

yahtzee croshaw

Jared Leto

Attached: file.png (474x249, 213.98K)

Me, I am quite literally the one true Gordan Freedman.

cranston is like 80 now, leave the grand pa alone

>why would I ever ask for a movie or series of half life.
a miniseries about the Black Mesa disaster - in the style of Chernobyl - would be extremely cool if it didn't feature Gordon in any way, but instead featured government officials, scientists, and security staff.

youtube.com/watch?v=54rwawswQpM

Gosling I want to see Alex hug him

I want Sir Ben Kingsley to play some random plot scientist.

One of these guys is literally me

Attached: 1637566746288.png (828x543, 794.19K)

>Turdon Redditman

Ryan passes for a younger man, Gordon is supposed to just be in his 20's.

Attached: 1650576220508.jpg (1000x1300, 705.69K)

Get arty with it. Before he puts the suit on it never shows his face, then with the suit he puts the helmet on. No face, no voice.

absolutely bryan cranston, not even a contest

>then with the suit he puts the helmet on.
You do that in a movie/show about Doom or Halo (lol). Gordon has always been about the goatee and visible face. Gordon is more of a normal guy than those other armored heroes. Just a silent one.

Attached: 1627572168678.jpg (600x858, 113.11K)

Goose of course

>Y'know Gordan my daughter is getting up there in age could you do me a favor?

Isn't Gordon 27?

Yes, the intro of HL1 states his age as 27. So yeah, significantly younger than Brian Cranston.

One up Halo by doing their thing better.
Or rip off that one Robert Redford movie where he's alone on a boat, only don't even have him narrate. Just Gordon, alone, faceless, silent, throughout the whole thing with nothing but body language and actions to characterize him.

Or make another character following the Opposing Force / Blue Shift / Decay formula and follow someone else. How about Eli? A black main character that is a black character in the source material, include that bit where he gets his leg bit off by a bullsquid and the struggle to escape missing a limb.