This made millennials shake in their little boots

>this made millennials shake in their little boots

Attached: 754643.jpg (1200x744, 72.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N32rQMY9m_0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no it made them shake out of rage for the dogshit controls and gameplay

If you want a Silent Hill thread, just make one. Don't use shitty bait text.

Zoomers can't even handle empty rooms. They'd probably die of fear playing SH1.

This lol
>t. Zoomzoom who got to the school part

zoomies got scared of minecraft lmao

These were actually considered pretty good graphics at the time. I don't know what the hell we were thinking.

What? Silent Hill 1 is still one of the most visually unique and fuck you know what, this is probably bait, kys if not.

Excuse to post screenshots. I love how this game looks.

Attached: SLUS-00707_2021-09-05_15-59-36.png (1920x1080, 1.02M)

they also dont know how to use can openers

same

Attached: shschool.webm (790x598, 2.95M)

>empty room
>has windows
It's a legitimate fear. You just know some shit is going to break the windows, or break the doors and corner you in the room

what's the lore on pterodactyls in silent hill?

Alessa found a book of dinosaurs and thought they were scary. Maybe.

I wanted to play silent hill 2 but got bored at the apartments
it was just hallways and locked doors. I need to give it another chance one of these days

If you're gonna bait, use good bait, like why the fuck can you miss the rifle god fucking damn I have all these faggoty green bullets what I CAN'T USE BECAUSE AN ESSENTIAL ITEM IS MISSABLE

Copied from The Mist.

SH1 still holds up if you're playing it with the original dithered visuals and a good pair of headphones

Attached: 1658872980214023.jpg (858x1148, 117.44K)

youtube.com/watch?v=N32rQMY9m_0

God I love the way the camera moves in these games. Really feels so smooth and “cinematic” in a good way, not like how that word has come to be used. It’s like you’re experiencing something that had real visual direction to it, something free-control right-stick camera lost

If that’s what turned you off to the game then the series is not for you

is it true that if you turn off your light in the school those little goblins don't attack?

Yes? And? I still have never finished the game with music turned on. SH1 is probably in my top 5 scariest games of all time.

If you turn your light and radio off you can stealth through most of the game, yes. Stealth has always been a component of the good SH games.

>YTV and Cartoon Network zoomers used to have nightmares of this faggot

Attached: waking up at peter scully's flat like.jpg (728x424, 36.85K)

It's genuinely annoying how much of a downgrade SH2 was and how it completely destroyed any chance the series had to legitimately become better. Every subsequent game tried to copy SH2's borderline plagiarism and was made a worse game as a result.

it's either that or more cultshit, 3 was the perfect amount of games

>this made millenials teeth chatter and say "g-g-g-ghosts???" before they skedaddle away leaving a little puff of dust behind

I liked re7 and that was a lot off hallways and locked doors in a way.
there was a lot more dumb fun spooky shit happening between the doors though, and it had 100% more jack baker

Attached: download (7).jpg (286x176, 8.35K)

>3
>strong female main character
No, you and your feminist friends can keep that.

>2 replies 0 images 1 ip page 10

People just prefer to talk about more important things, rather than how much you like to consoom a videogame.