Are the marathon games worth playing?

Are the marathon games worth playing?

Attached: 89926A47-331E-4DB1-950E-F78D614A84BA.jpg (300x300, 15.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/MandaloreGaming/comments/mj1v6y/why/
twitter.com/lord_mandalore/status/1378542818529062912
docs.google.com/document/d/1kzb_w32IMPWYqSSjtG6ZvWj0_jjnSz6kLj4o0HsVmXw/edit
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Absolutely not, they fucking blow, especially the first. No idea why people are suddenly on about them again, presumably because that tranny woke prick mandalore has made some terrible analysis of them. I bet he thinks we've forgotten all the drama he caused trying to shame that innocent guy

Hi Mandalore.

They're more playable now that aleph one supports custom fov's and arbitrary framerates however they're nowhere near as tight as other fps games of the era. They have a sort of dungeon crawler feel closer to system shock 1 than doom.

> Shame that innocent guy
Wut

Attached: 1538306599_preview_1510322381515.jpg (361x370, 19.15K)

Fuck no just play halo it’s the only good bungie game

There was some huge drama years ago where he and a few others 'went after' some dude for being anti trans or something and cancel him or w/e. But it all turned out to be a mistake. Mandalore was especially vicious trying to get him banned online and fired from his job.

I mean it wouldnt surprise me with how he turned a creative dev discision into troon head canon with his System Shock video, but I'll need a source on that desu.

Attached: 1894e21ed99a28ffd867d1f7faed43e1.png (181x181, 56.23K)

>called Marathon
>not worth marathoning

How can it be headcanon if it is what the devs intended?

How about you play what (you) wanna play and stop listening to niche internet micro celebrities you absolute fucking retard?

reddit.com/r/MandaloreGaming/comments/mj1v6y/why/

twitter.com/lord_mandalore/status/1378542818529062912

unironically its not hard to find despite his spurg fans desperately trying to cover it up. These two links are the tip of the iceberg, but I'm not doing any more for you. I'm just saying because a dude has a relaxing voice, doesn't mean you can trust them

docs.google.com/document/d/1kzb_w32IMPWYqSSjtG6ZvWj0_jjnSz6kLj4o0HsVmXw/edit

what a great thread

kys

>No idea why people are suddenly on about them again, presumably because that tranny woke prick mandalore

i love how people on Any Forums hate people so much they follow everything they do then try to play it off like theyre totally out of the loop.

>Defending ecelebs
I hope I never become this pathetic

pretty easy when his autistic fans rush over to vee to tell them he has made another video. Posting about e-celebs should be a bannable offence

you literally only posted this thread because you watched madalore's video, fucking nobody - and i mean nobody - knew what the fuck this franchise was until that eceleb made a video on it.

i thought avatarfagging died in 2020?

Nah, monotonous with first draft levels and terrible SFX.

>fucking nobody - and i mean nobody - knew what the fuck this franchise was
People posted it in retro shooter threads every so often. And then said the Aleph One ports were shit for extra contrarian points.

no, people need marathon because otherwise they will be forced to admit that Mac's can't play video games

Yes, they are. Go ahead and grab AlephOne if you're interested in trying them out.

>But the e-cele-
I don't care.

>But the tran-
I don't care. I didn't even hear about that crap until I came here, it is irrelevant to Marathon.

Attached: 1502793675883.png (1280x3966, 1.29M)

why can't people just accept that Doom was better and move on. We have better video games now. Life was only improved by these games dying out. I unironically have no idea why people WANT to sit down and play these ancient, terrible games in this day and age.

no, just like every Bungie gaym
fuck these shitters that ruined FPS

It's not their fault everyone badly ripped off their games.

Play Marathon.

Attached: 220728_220532.jpg (634x907, 229.33K)

I still don’t get the story.
Door AI goes into rampancy and is working to escape the end of the universe I get, everything else with the aliens is just going completely over my head.

Attached: D8C2037D-2958-439B-AF62-BC6B64F14E6E.jpg (933x515, 54.61K)