Linux gaming

linux gaming

Attached: TuxWhiteBig.jpg (1024x768, 31.67K)

>linux
>gaming
I choose both

Attached: 1659058183729.png (862x384, 39.98K)

When are dead by daylight devs going to become competent enough to check the box for linux compatibility?
The game already runs, they're just too stupid to enable EAC on linux
I mean it saves me time since I just don't play their shit game now but it's the principle of the thing

I like the penguin

Attached: 1642053656278.jpg (1472x1984, 346.64K)

Will NobaraOS (fedora based) give me any kind of performance or compatibility improvements with video games over EndeavourOS (arch based)

how is emulating on linux? I'm getting fed up with microsoft and windows bullshit, I basically only emulate nes/snes/ps1/gba, can I do that flawlessly with linux? also what's the most windows-like aka retard friendly distro? I just don't want to deal with windows anymore

Mint is like win7

Emulation works very well

>how is emulating on linux?
Good, though you're gonna have to run Xenia and CEMU through wine (for now)
>can I do that flawlessly with linux?
yes, as flawless as on windows anyway
>also what's the most windows-like aka retard friendly distro?
The desktop environment will affect that more than your distro will, in which case you want either Linux Mint Cinnamon (if you have whatever hardware) or Fedora with KDE Plasma (assuming you have an AMD card and not an nvidia one)

probably not
overall it seems like a sidegrade

Attached: 1659059093641.jpg (368x451, 72.03K)

Probably just gonna stick with arch based distros then, I like the AUR too much.

>using mint
>not using arch+KDE

They're coming.

Attached: Windows Defender.png (1080x686, 2.83M)

>arch
>retard friendly distro
It is to me but I actually RTFM, we're trying to recommend something that will require minimal RTFM and "just werkz"

Archfaggot clueless as to why no one is as autistic about distros as them. Again.

I fucking love linuxtards seethe when a game doesn't work on their dumb hipster OS
I fucking love seeing them seethe and cope about how linux is actually le better, actually
every time I see someone using it it's the same hipster gabage. you can't even do anything that you can't do with other OS
and then the crying when "oh nyooo le program and le game doesn't work but linux is still le epic best i swear broooo"
kill yourself tards

3 posts was all it took

tell me about wayland

new technology that more cleanly organizes display technologies than xorg does and will dethrone xorg in the future but is not good right now and doesn't play nice with nvidia cards and allegedly won't let you manually disable vsync thus is not "ready" yet.

Like others said, Mint is the "just works" distro, and does everything relatively well. Can't go wrong with it

Not worth giving up the AUR, ever.
Endeavour is Arch with a coat of paint so a rolling release distro with huge support and the AUR, you get everything new immediately already. Don't bother switching. Any gaming tweak made by Nobara is available on Arch.
Nobara is more an unfucking of Fedora for gaming than it is an improvement over other distros.

Nobody asked. Everything just werks, unlike on windows. Cope, seethe, and dilate.
That's the only (You) you'll get from actual linux chads, feel free to respond to yourself to make it seem like people care now, as you usually do.