Squanders the entirety of their FFXIV earnings with failed games and nfts instead of improving their games

>squanders the entirety of their FFXIV earnings with failed games and nfts instead of improving their games

Attached: ogp_square-enix.png (1200x630, 17.78K)

SE has always been retarded and they keep getting pulled out of the fire by miracles.

>its another XIVfag acting as if their game is the only good stuff
God i hate yoshifags and mmo shit.

Attached: Untitled.png (401x300, 42.81K)

>GotY 2021 only fails because squeenix can't market worth shit

Attached: 1628657856271.png (737x649, 382.18K)

It's literally their top earner outside of gachashit, i.e their most commercially successful ACTUAL game

>w-w-what about the 200 sales from Live-a-Live?! YOU'RE NOT SO FUCKING HOT NOW ARE YOU
FFXIV absolutely mindbroke Any Forums

All of the money that FFXIV makes should go right back into it.

The fact that none of it does, and all we get is a few hideous outfits and two dungeons should tell you everything you need to know about those shitty scammers at Square and that liar scum Yoshi.

They don't give a fuck about FFXIV, it's just a cashcow that's keeping their heads above water while they desperately search for others means of revenue.
FFXIV hasn't visually changed since 1.0, where it was gutted so that it could run on the fucking PS3. ARR zones were completely ruined by flying, and all of the later zones are hideous and empty in comparison.
This game gets zero love from it's creators, it's on the same level as PSO2:NGS, and that's coming from someone who's played both of these games for thousands of hours.

If they gave a fuck, we'd get meaningful improvements to the physics, the graphics, the gameplay. Instead every job gets NERFED each expansion and everything plays identically. There is no reason to play specific jobs over others in the same role, they all function the same, none of them bring unique things to the table or allow players to express themselves.

It's painfully apparent they don't give a shit, and that MMOs as a genre are failing so badly that FFXIV is crowned champion simply by default, simply by being an extremely mediocre game in an ocean of pure shit ones.

I wish so badly they'd care.

Why are Miqo'te female necks so long?

Why hasn't Viera or Hrothgar gotten hats yet?

who cares, give them some new bullshit raid with 10 different one-shot mechanics along with gimping all of the fun playstyles so they can earn ugly as sin glow weapons, that'll be 40 dollars sir

Attached: gridania.png (1775x1079, 3.35M)

I’m starting to love XIV again
>EW is great
>Bought a house for the FC
>making money while grinding content
>chat filter prevents spergs while allowing some level of banter
I’m enjoying it again boys

the only other thing making SE money is gachashit

Congrats you're now an XIfag. Enjoy.

As a long-side FF fag, I can tell you 100% that Square, Squaresoft and then Squeenix is basically the tale of a company owned by suits literally too retarded or kneejerk to survive, and the only reason the company survived period is because every time the suits had a mega tard moment, one of the devs pulls a game out of their ass that prints money and keeps the company afloat for a while longer.

Without any irony, Squeenix is basically the story of an entire company of tard suits that have to be tard wrangled by vidya devs every few years before they sink the entire company into the center of the earth because they heard it might be more profitable in their minds.

>square revamps a job
>XIV loses their shit
>square adds a new ability without changing the gameplay
>XIV loses their shit
>square forces people to travel via ground mount
>XIV loses their shit
>square allows flying
>XIV loses their shit

The complaints about the hideousness of the areas are valid they should put the game down for half a year to remake it in a non garbage engine

There is no reason to put money back into FFXIV. They already have the millions of gullible retards that pay monthly subs and buy every expansion with no criticism. If you don't hear anyone complaining there is nothing to improve so no reason to waste money.

What does SE even make besides FFXIV?

Attached: 1659053729186285.png (1680x945, 2.3M)

I will breed a lalafell

Attached: 1645991180.cobatsart_muffin_breed.jpg (1280x1016, 121.22K)

The fact that Nintendo is now making better, higher quality, more well received JRPGs than Square is sad.

it literally is one of the only good multiplayer games
not to mention it has the greatest story in gaming

With the IPs they own they should be swimming in money. Too bad they are ran by retards.

XIV will forever be treated as a piggybank for Nomura's various vanity projects, it's simply how it is.

Attached: SE.png (1883x1463, 923.72K)

Attached: 1313115811131.jpg (2560x1387, 666.17K)