Digimon Survive

store.steampowered.com/app/871980/Digimon_Survive/
Its out digibros!

Attached: ss_ed22cdb2ad2334ce016bc4cf81ca923c19072e12.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 297.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pZZjh2QfoDU
uk.gamesplanet.com/game/digimon-survive-month-1-edition-steam-key--4872-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Digimon Survive presents a hybrid visual nov-
are you fucking kidding me

Why are people saying pc version is broken? I'm playing normally

>CHOMP

Attached: 1659020177901924.png (440x314, 174.31K)

no and its more VN than gameplay

Rip digimon
I thought Cybersluts was going to bring it back but this shitty VN put it back in the grave

Attached: sadflapjack.png (500x280, 227.19K)

So, this opening cutscene that is crashing the game, is it the one right after the prologue, before it swaps back to the text boxes? cuz i just did a quick test to see if i would crash, but i dont know which cutscene theyre referencing

Is it digikino?

>We want the muvluv audience

There's a new digimon story game int he works right now dummy

Unfortunately its not

Have you not kept up with news on the game? Not that I blame you. It's always been presented as a Visual Novel.

Great

Now torrent where. I don't know how the actual fuck Nintenbabbies managed to beat us in playing this fucking game early

Attached: nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.jpg (600x512, 25.73K)

Yeah but that doesn't count because he didn't mean it, Survive glasses fellow just genuinely hated his lopmon

6 birrion dorrar franchise
smarr team
prease understand

Why didnt they just turn this fucking VN into a stupid anime special. Games are games. Movies are movies. Dont mix movies into games

Attached: gone.jpg (514x562, 66.71K)

The Digimon Emperor wasn't the one actually hurting Wormmon. That was the fault of the Dark Seed in him, making him all fucked up. This game the guy doing the abuse is actually just a piece of shit

>$80 CDN
jesus fuck i was expecting to spend 60 not 80.
time to emulate it i guess

I know Kunemon is in the game but I didn't think it'd be this buggy!

Attached: latest[1].png (350x350, 137.64K)

So he deserved to die.

My wife turned me down for poon so I'm not gonna tell her the game is shit and let her waste her money.

just play until it crashes, then you'll know

Attached: 1643038700550.png (421x434, 146.65K)

>VN
Press fucking F

Attached: leomon-leomon-death.gif (320x240, 1.62M)

try borderless window

F

Attached: guts.png (640x650, 555.32K)

Remember to correct Colon's mistake. Make absolute certain that your Seraphimon jobs every time.

Alright so it's a visual novel. Anything interesting about the premise/story?

I did, it didnt work you fucker

Attached: moumantai.gif (500x407, 270.52K)

i need to know because I'm streaming the game to friends

The other kids will die depending on your choices.

Beat the shit out of that dog then, that'll make your game work

let your friends experience the game like everyone else

you have to play through the game a minimum of 2 times to get the real/true ending.
your first playthrough, one of 3 kids will die, every time. you dont unlock the options that avoid this until AFTER you've entered NG+

I dont know if spend my last bux in the game and giving up and ending working in a dead end job or try to look for a decent job and saving my money... digibros..

everything is going to be moumantai
youtube.com/watch?v=pZZjh2QfoDU

>$60 for a $20 game
It should have been $40 on release which would still be greedy, then $30 with the first discount, and finally an acceptable $20 by the end of the year.
N0 and Cyber Sleuth as well aren't worth full price, this is ridiculous.

Just one death per route? That's kind of dull. You could have gotten way more party members killed in the Devil Survivor games.

cringe I will be playing once and watching the rest on youtube

PC fag here.
Somehow survived the bug after going borderless window, changing sound settings+ updating driver.
Maybe try those?
also uk.gamesplanet.com/game/digimon-survive-month-1-edition-steam-key--4872-1

One MANDATORY death per route. You can still get more killed based on your actions and choices

where dey crack

Man, my copy doesn't come in till monday. This sucks.

Or pirate it, because playing the PC version on the PC probably better than emulating a different port of it.