Which fanbase is the most insufferable

Which fanbase is the most insufferable

>Hardmode: No PC

Attached: xbox-nintendo-playstation.jpg (800x400, 28.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pRqKffIjCDU?t=271
youtube.com/watch?v=B-kE7Alg3Z4
youtube.com/watch?v=jmmMz0WKRPE
youtube.com/watch?v=tEfamAuJR_8
youtube.com/watch?v=8wgllEpP5-w
youtube.com/watch?v=YWmbUMStlGI
youtube.com/watch?v=gqkNPcUMffU
youtube.com/watch?v=39pK2MV_sfs
youtube.com/watch?v=CuzkQSNSzJg
youtu.be/DM2DCflkA6s?t=87
youtube.com/watch?v=w5bOZoJ4X1o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

all of them

sony easily
youtu.be/pRqKffIjCDU?t=271

The Xbox One era certainly humbled Xbox players, Nintendo fans keep to themselves and are only insufferable to each other based on which Nintendo games they like, PlayStation fans are the most insufferable overall due to insecurities as well as being nonwhites and trans

Sony. No contest. You would think tendies would get close, but nope. Only fanbase in the internet that gets upset at port announcements.

This was written by a PC chud who knows he's part of the most obnoxious fanbase, so he excludes it from the conversation.

No, i did it because every fucking time I ask this question half of you cheeky fuckers say "hehe pc" like a hivemind npc

Are you retards not seeing these fucking PS5 hate threads on here? Xbox fags are the worst. We get it you have games and a small dick

what a nice way to prove them right.

steam only gamers are the most annoying and also the biggest shitposters of the board that have been hiding behind falseflags for years

>what's 2 + 2 and don't tell me it's 4
t. PC faggot

Nintendo

Point proven
KWAB

because nobody likes you.

probably nintendo

definitely not xbox

sony, look at how insane they are
youtube.com/watch?v=B-kE7Alg3Z4

youtube.com/watch?v=jmmMz0WKRPE

youtube.com/watch?v=tEfamAuJR_8

youtube.com/watch?v=8wgllEpP5-w

they have to have police officers in the shop to make sure they dont act like nwords

*raises paw*
I like him

What's with this copium? Xbox fags flexing gamepass like a bunch of retards and making hate threads constantly but noooooooooooo it's Nintendo and Sony fags who are the most annoying. Literally kys you bunch of faggots

sony, their brains are warped by commercials like this and games that arent fun
youtube.com/watch?v=YWmbUMStlGI

youtube.com/watch?v=gqkNPcUMffU

youtube.com/watch?v=39pK2MV_sfs

>PC Gamers:
Time and time again prove to be most obnoxious

>user
Who is the most insufferable group?

>Any Forums
PC, obviously, it's not even close

>user
Nooo, Why does everyone keep saying that you must all be brainwashed

>Are you retards not seeing these fucking PS5 hate threads on here?
No?

\this being a \nintendo board it's obviously that there's lots of hate towards \sony.
but nintentoddlers are the worst

Yes user I know they are the most obnoxious. But im asking from the big 3 companies, not the big 4.

Sony,
they are insecure as fuck.

xbots act like gentlemen compared to sony fans
youtube.com/watch?v=CuzkQSNSzJg

Nintendo.
>Fans spent years shitting on xbox and psn for having paid online
>Nintendo makes it mandatory
>They go full fucking damage control, then pretend that paid online was always a good thing.

I don't understand what she's saying, but the alien girl is hot

Tell me about it

Attached: meltdown.png (720x1622, 788.86K)

1. Snoys when sony was relevant
2. PC vegans
3. Scrimbo bimblo tendies when Smash or Kart rosters are being announced
4. Steam Deck trannies

It's hard to pick, Sony fans are more pretentious but Nintendo fans somehow perform more brand worship

This never happened

What? I saw constant threads by nintendies talking about how this was terrible and how Nintendo had betrayed them for corporate greed.

>sony
>nintendo
>nuh uh
>yeah huh
>nintendogaf
>sony was voted worst in an anonymous poll
>baby games
>movie games
>various name calling
>graphic argument
>etc
saved you a thread

It did but it was more like
>Fans spent years shitting on xbox for having paid online
>Sony makes it mandatory
>They go full fucking damage control, then pretend that paid online was always a good thing.

Nintendo

Where are the xbox fans who are cursing the Tunic port? Where are they? Whats that? They don't exist?

it's sony by far

they managed to get the sales threads on trannyera essentially banned because they were astonomically butthurt at nintendo dominating especially in japan, imagine being like that

Not just constant threads but mass complaints on twitter and YouTube. If I remember right they even had to reupload the reveal video because it was so poorly received.

God I hate this fucking faggot

Attached: Eric01.jpg (906x1611, 443.93K)

Fans are obnoxious paypigs 90% of the time. They're the reason nostalgia is the only place for quality discussion.

Tendies like many fanboys have a cult-like mentality surrounding their purported exclusive and will shill it to high heaven (for free of course). They will pre-emptively shitpost or write off any game or hardware that isn't from their company icon and happily ignore any and all criticism about the games of their chosing, even when this becomes completely hypocritical and their own criticism for some reason doesn't apply to their company.

I'm not sure what causes this behavior; Fear of an viable alternative to their beloved company product? Jealousy that they can't afford another console to play the new hot thing? Or perhaps a growing feat that Nintendo has long since abandonded them as their core fanbase but a lifetime of servitude leaves them unable to move on and instead guzzle recycled N64 ROMS they've already played a billion times?

They are essentially the Applefags of vidya

COPE!
youtu.be/DM2DCflkA6s?t=87

this sums up sony fans
absolutely no self awareness or standards
youtube.com/watch?v=w5bOZoJ4X1o

sleeping on a MATTRESS to buy a videogame console
it's not hard to see why they are clueless about videogames and always give higher review scores to ports on sony than fans of other systems
they have no baseline for quality to compare to

But it's true. Majority of Any Forums are PCfags. Which means most of the shitposting and falseflaging comes from them.

PlayStation, not even a contest.

>Majority of Any Forums are PCfags
Only sonyfags believe this.

PC

They are all equally retarded in their worship, even PCfags. It's been going on since the Nintendo vs Sega days, the only difference now is that the internet allowed them broadcast their retardation to the world.

Nintentrannies easily. They are the BIGGEST tranny consoomers in the industry.
>This multiplat is not on Switch? MUST SHITPOST!
>An exclusive of another platform? MUST SHITPOST!
>Switch emulation thread? MUST SHITPOST!
>Steam Deck thread? MUST SHITPOST!
>A new Smash DLC reveal? MUST FLOOD THE BOARD!
>A new obscure literally who Switch exclusive? MUST SHILL!

Eric when he finally realised his massive autism caused literally everyone to hate sony fans on Any Forums.

>Which means most of the shitposting and falseflaging comes from them.
You clearly haven't heard of the term loud minority. Even then pcfags aren't the majority here, PlayStation users are.

Attached: 1659058130039.png (1304x2456, 284.54K)

bad comparison, since these are not actual braindead nintendo fans
wii music was designed for retards though, it would have sold billions if it was on sony and you'd all give it 10/10

Don't bother, they have no self-awareness. They constantly cry about "snoy snoy snoy" but I rarely ever see an actual snoy on here. Then if you speak about their lack of self-awareness they automatically label you as one. It's like people who call you the opposing political side just because you don't agree with them, can't tell you how many times I've been labeled a conservative or a liberal based on something I said.

>They will pre-emptively shitpost or write off any game or hardware that isn't from their company icon and happily ignore any and all criticism about the games of their chosing, even when this becomes completely hypocritical and their own criticism for some reason doesn't apply to their company.

Attached: Chad mario.jpg (912x1024, 43.7K)

Do you honestly think PlayStationFags are the majority on Any Forums?

I like how Nintendo is in the middle like a champion

>124
>no captcha

Hmm, go into a Nintendo thread to talk about Nintendo and Nintendo games, PlayStation fans shit it up. Go into an Xbox thread to talk about Xbox and Xbox games, PlayStation fans shit it up. Somehow confused as to why Nintendo and Xbox fans shit on PS5 and PlayStation fans all the time in PlayStation threads.

Attached: 1659058176344.png (660x490, 47.42K)

Xbox because you literally have to live in a mirror world to think they're good or relevant, meaning their fans, which are a surprising good number, are literally delusional.

Well put. They latch onto it because their lives are shit and they pine for the days when they could BING BING WAHOO with less guilt. Luckily for those permanently living in the past, Nintendo only rehashes and re-releases the same old shit, and they charge you full price with almost zero sales at all times for it. Basically irl paypigs.

I barely see any evidence of them shitposting, and when there is everyone just calls them a vegan and ignores them.

is that your score?