NOOO YOU CAN'T JUST PLAY A WHITE MALE WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!??!?!?!

>NOOO YOU CAN'T JUST PLAY A WHITE MALE WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!??!?!?!

Attached: 1631456491945.png (640x397, 377.77K)

Attached: badur.png (831x868, 703.83K)

Dead game

i mean this is the equivalent to taking a friend to a cool ice cream place with tons of different flavors and they just pick vanilla

What did you mean by this?

what's so interesting about demons?

>food analogy

>we're unhappy that you're not picking what we want instead of what you want

>people STILL triggered over one sentence almost 2 years later

>make new character
>white
>medium build
>default presets
>male
>sword and shield warrior
Yep, gaming time

White male characters are not generic anymore.

Turns out everyone that games is either a white guy or wants to be a white guy, everyone else is just a twitter retard that never does anything else.

You can. It just makes you the most basic of bitches.

>we wanted to see what happens to the armor when you fuck around with all the different glue-on bits
>wait I thought everyone played the weirdo races in 5E
>we didn't even give Human a bonus feat, what the fuck

You're the one who's seething over it.

They better add some beast women as romance options. Then I'll for sure play as a human male.

It makes you normal, troonlord.

*siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip*

No it isn't, because you're implying you're paying for them. You're not. They are. It's their money and their preference.

>So why'd you pick vanilla when they have all those other flavours?
>My Body My Choice #BLM #TransRightsAreHumanRights

smdh

white people cant imagine being anything other than white even in video games
shocking...

This was just a retarded "controversial take" to bring some attention to their game, since it's on early access, they need people to keep buying it. I wouldn't be surprised if the whole "Analytics systems" was made up. Who the fuck checks what characters people are making in the middle of development?

The funny thing is, the "default presets" for a Human in Baldur's Gate 3 is a Black Female. This isn't randomized like in some games where you press on the race and it's different every time. This isn't the first choice of each setting for appearance. The Devs actually made the default appearance a black female with an afro. When you click male, it's a black male.
So every single one of these people would have clicked on human, saw a black woman, clicked to male, saw a black dude, then actually spent time crafting their character to be a white, attractive, chad looking guy. They didn't just press "DEFAULT".

These devs are seething that despite people usually just defaulting to default with character creation, they didn't this time because NO ONE wants to be a black woman.