Are there any good MMO games left?

Are there any good MMO games left?
WoW and FFXIV just doesn't do it for me.
New world is garbage
Runescape is old and deprecated.

It's all so tiring.

Attached: photo_2022-06-03_12-00-04-1200x800-c-default.jpg (1200x800, 134.89K)

Wait for Riot's MMO

no

privet eq servers were my favorite.

it's over bro

Lmao I hope riot goes bankrupt, they are the ones who started internet censorship.

MMOs are literally psychologically designed to leech as much money out of you as possible
they're literally having meetings asking "how can we flash lights in such a way that they'll give us money"
it's a cancerous game structure and everyone who makes them should be executed, and everyone who is gullible enough to play them should be sterilized
gameplay wise it's all the exact same shit every fucking time, uninteresting and bland. you just look at numbers and think "how can i make these numbers BIIIIGIGGGGGG"
why? because it's all on a big server and the engine has massive limitations every time
speaking of which, they want as many people playing even the idiots with shit pcs so they always look like shit too
MMO as a game structure is gay trans shit garbage addiction promoting soulless cashgrab manipulative demonic trash
humanity's biggest mistake and it will facilitate our end

Attached: 1645662276716.png (753x707, 2.05M)

Play ffxi nasomi and get it over with. You know it's one of the last remaining games worth a damn.

after playing FFXIV for 4000 hours, yeah it's pretty good

Attached: 1650494014216.png (342x305, 155.5K)

>after playing enough to be a sunk cost faggot I concur that I'm financially and personally invested to justify my retardation
Spoken like the modern WoWfag.

good job puppet, you've been conditioned to """enjoy""" spending your money on literal garbage
good little dog listening well to its programming
well done
kill yourself

I haven't left my house in nearly a decade now. I am not exaggerating.
This game does a great job at making you immersed in the world, I make my character and I meet and socialize with people all day.

It's a fantastic replacement for the real world, and millions of people agree.

It's over for your kind, the future is now.

user I have to ask, what makes you so addicted to it? Games like minecraft, source games such as garrysmod have gameplay loops and new content and servers.

What exactly do you DO on FFXIV?

he just repeats the same shit again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again
just so he can fill up a bar and get a flashy light that indicates you just got LE EPICK NEW REWARD
and then you can refill the bar all over again

Like I mentioned, I don't leave my house. My parents abused me daily and it all the trauma suddenly fell down on me in middle school, where despite having a ton of friends I found myself unable to connect to people anymore.

I've been friendless now since the 8th grade.
FFXIV is how I make friends now, and has helped me greatly in overcoming my social problems. My heart used to pound in my chest just by walking up to a stranger who for whatever reason wanted to meet me. Now I log in daily to socialize, run content with my friends, and go to in-game parties. All which can be entertaining to varying degrees.
FFXIV has a ton to do, so whether you like levelling up your personal army, hunting giant monsters, running dungeons, collecting money, improving how well you hit your buttons (something I personally enjoy, more damage), all of it can be complimented simply by having some friends around with you, or even RPing during the events. You can basically create your own fun, with an imagination, this game is infinite content.

I do play a lot of other video games on the side, it's not just FFXIV all day every day.

>improving how well you hit your buttons
oh le epic amazing gameplay bro
no wonder your parents abused you
and instead of trying to fix it, you just give in to the psychological programming and delude yourself into thinking you're better off
fucking pathetic
and now you have "LE EPIC LEGENDARY AXE OF AWESOMENESS" and "SUPER DUPER MEGA ARMOR OF DEFLECTING 0.001% MORE DAMAGE" and surely now you're an accomplished human being

shall I tell you a secret, retard? my brother actually met his gf on GW2. They're married now. Yes, like a fairy tale dream that you'll never have. because he was an actual chad with a life, and where he met his love really wouldn't have mattered.

you can do better but you refuse and would rather wallow in your own shit. you will never experience what it is like to be an actual human if you continue like this. as you are now, you're a waste of human flesh

I mean I consider Minecraft and TF2 MMOs because they have massive player bases and are almost exclusively multiplayer.

I avoid MMORPGs like the plague, because they are not fun and just soulless.

i just think it's fun

MMOs are time wasting garbage. Why would you want to play them?
Anyways, try RotMG.

The most successful an mmo has ever been was when WoW was at its peak. There was no in game store back then. Do your research before posting, lil zoom.

Only good remaining MMO is Dungeon Fighter Online.

Attached: 1639452240572.jpg (2000x1327, 2.69M)

They're not MMOs retard zoomer.

Mmos died some time ago
Time to move on

>Massively Multiplayer Online.
Do you not know what that means you fucking twat.
MMO =/= MMORPG

FFXIV is the hottest "MMO" on the market, games that actually fit the title MMO are battle royales, and the games that pioneered the genre are almost all dead and gone.
Welcome to 2022 boomer.

>JUST PAY US EVERY MONTH FOR THE PRIVILEGE OF BEING ABLE TO PAY US NEXT MONTH
fucking retard who completely can't read or think logically for 2 seconds, kill yourself
and i'm probably older than you so kill yourself twice

No.

MMO isn't entirely about the game its the people playing it. Many of them do some clever ideas even though I don't think any have had the balls to really go full DnD and be about the journey.

But the window of time for fun with MMOs sort of closed when good internet and decent computers became widespread. No longer nerds looking to hang out with other nerds with a few bad apples in the bunch, it was now every jackass on planet earth. They could perfect the genre now and it still may not be worth since it will be full of dickheads.

We will never be able to go back to 2007 MMOs and the internet. This is because the two are so integrally tied to one another. 2007 RuneScape wasn’t so much fun because the game was that good. It was fun because people came to the internet with wide eyes to have a good time. We were kids fucking around and calling eachother niggers and we thought it was funny. With all the monetization, the trannies, the furries, the faggots, the leftists, we will never have this again. You live in a world where sad, miserable people have all of the power and they hate you for enjoying things. MMOs will never be good again. I suggest that you find a small group of like-minded men to play coop games with. This is the comfiest you’ll have it in 2022.

Attached: 2528AA9B-E728-4293-9C2B-943D7402BE46.jpg (597x519, 27.4K)