Overrated Garbage

You fuckers lied to me, this game is total shit even for its time. Terrible graphics, terrible frame rate, shitty unbalanced multiplayer, ai as dumb as rocks, controls like ass. Literally unplayable by any standard.

Literally any pc shooter from the time dominated this garbage.

Attached: 1641615446739.jpg (600x438, 55.63K)

Play the leaked 360 build then.

Attached: Goldeneye 007 neckshot.webm (640x480, 2.92M)

We are posting overrated shit here?
I am in

Attached: holy cross of easy replies.jpg (1320x1372, 343.18K)

ooooh the clunkyness
i cant stand the clunkyness

Attached: file.png (600x887, 404.4K)

>clunkyness
Try one of the control schemes that use the dpad for movement or go with 2 controllers and a 2.X control scheme. Nothing clunky about it.

My friends, it just keeps happening

Your fault for believing N64babies. Did you seriously think anything with a controller that shitty would play well? Especially an FPS?

So what's the deal with the supposed remake/remaster/whateveritis. Is it actually coming or is it bullshit?

>Overrated Garbage
That applies to the N64 as a whole. It had a small handful of bad games that children unfortunate enough to had been limited to pretend were industry defining masterpieces. In reality, they were anywhere from mediocre to outright bad.

>controls like ass
Select the 1.2 control scheme

>analog stick
>four movement buttons
It works.

for it's time it was great for 4 players split screen with your bros

To this day it has the best games library of any console

Honestly, the PS1 version of Quake 2 had the earliest example of good console FPS controls.

replace kid icarus with nu vegas. nobody played kid icarus.

>the PS1 version of Quake 2 had the earliest example of good console FPS controls.
How? They're worse than GE's 1.2 control scheme.

it's not coming but i you can play now because it was leaked.

Wha? It was a dual joystick configuration. Literally the precursor to contemporary console shooter controls(provided you had a dualshock)

>It was a dual joystick configuration
It didn't use the left stick for movement and the right one for aiming.

play as the shortest m* and aim high

1.2 mimics wasd+mouse with c buttons and analog stick.

Oh shit, am I so old I forgot?

It really isn't overrated at all, better than every fps game of the 2010s. The genre died with Halo 3 unironically.