Xenoblade 3

>game is officially out
>barely any discussion because everyone already played it or knew the entire plot and ending a week ago
Here I'll give you a new topic.
What do you DISLIKE about Xenoblade 3?

Attached: Xenoblade 3.jpg (1151x771, 433.27K)

The game is officially out? Where?

Idk but I want to have Sex with X

Attached: 2022072702402400-A862246CB76B2B6DC14022F4545399F5.jpg (1280x720, 199.01K)

Most of the world is on the 29th by now.

I'm really not liking the gameplay, so I just watched all the cutscenes, and then I realized that the story is generic shonen (soft-seinen) garbage too. Unironically worse than XB2.
Xenoblade 3 more like Xenoblade 3/10

>What do you DISLIKE about Xenoblade 3?
Roping Nia into haremshit, and Melia still looking like her life is inordinate amounts of pain.

All Xenoblade games are shounen.

OH NO NO NO TAEYON BROS

Attached: image.jpg (1135x1275, 215.77K)

Her pussy's already itchy.

Attached: SEXOOOOO.jpg (1135x638, 381.47K)

I don't even get my copy yet.

>prease buy the $30 DLC next year for true ending *raugh*

Attached: Epilogue.jpg (1139x635, 132.42K)

Only 7 chapters? XB2 had 10, and XB1 had 17

>Xenoblade 3 more like Xenoblade 3/10
gotem

So whats the official story here now that people played the whole game?

I don't play weeb shit anymore so I just want to know is the game actually a direct story sequel to Xenoblade 1 and 2 and is it linked to X in any way?

time got reset to before 2 worlds merging, where shulk, rex and friends were still alive. 2 worlds re-merged. properly this time.
now Nia got to fuck Rex again and Melia got to get cucked again and everyone can live in peace until shit happens again of course, but that's for Xenoblade 4.

I think it has the most intrusive tutorials in any game I've ever played

Until the DLC happens and Noah and Mio have to have sex to save the universe. THEN Xenoblade 4.

So Rex and Pyra/Myhtra don't die in battle anymore?

There's barely any discussion because the people who discuss the games are avoiding Any Forums due to spoilers.

>the game actually a direct story sequel to Xenoblade 1 and 2
yes
>and is it linked to X in any way?
lol

Xenoblade X is Xenoblade 10

>barely any discussion because they're playing an awesome game

Because it's censored.

No designs akin to 1 and 2.

No because there's no battle.
The war happened because 2 worlds merged wrong and caused magical conflict shit.
well, realistically, even if the 2 world merged right, there'd still be conflict,a worse one even because social politics and shieeeet. but this is a shonen anime so everyone becomes best buddies.

>but that's for the story DLC
FTFY, just watch as they split everything apart into 3 separate worlds (because trinity symbolism LOL) now through some sort of timeline-reality divergence which creates a reality where 1 & 2 universes never merged parallel to the 3 universe or some such shit.

Attached: Dingleball Dot Com.png (844x577, 1005.59K)

Bleh. Lame.

Also, doesn't that basically undo everything the cast of 3 did, making the whole game pointless?

>Buy the DLC for the good ending
Why they pulling a Mass Effect?

Attached: 1657943070580m.jpg (884x1024, 140.83K)

No, they fixed the world

Ok but is Shulk still alive or not?

yeah.
but they'll probably get their memories back in the story DLC (buy them, goys!)

Do Blades have souls? Like, when Rex finally croaks, he'll never see his bitches in Heaven?

How is it pointless if everyone who was killed is back? Its more akin to sacrifice.

It's out on the eShop, if you bought the digital version I think you can play it.

no. But we saw his statue which implies he was here and fighting too. Also his Monado REX+ is hidden in Melia’s room

>BEFORE YOU BUY
I really hate this gaming consoomerist culture. People nowadays tend to say "Should I BUY this game?", they say BUY instead of PLAY. It;s only 1 word but the implication is huge.
Back then, the priority is PLAY the game, what matters is you PLAY the game, how you acquire it doesn't matter. now evertyhing is BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY.

I pre ordered the SE.. :(

because now you can just pirate

>Heaven
Rex is going to hell for engaging in sexual acts with anything and anyone he could get his hands on. This ties into X because as he then becomes L'cirufe in the fires of hell because Holy Diver symbolism.

shitty artstyle
censored female designs
30 fps

>It's out on the eShop
not in the US