Setup doiphin

>setup doiphin
>already tested that the Wiimote connects to it
>ordered this for overnight delivery
lets goooooooo
>but why didn't you buy a dolphin bar
my motherboard has Bluetooth so a second Bluetooth module seemed stupid

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-28 204247.png (674x160, 27.06K)

Yeah I just have 2 modded Wiis and a modded Wii U and my other Wii U plus some GCs, I guess I could play on PC too but I already own the hardware and most of the games.

i have am modded wii somewhere but getting it hooked up to a computer monitor is a pain in the arse

>getting it hooked up to a computer monitor is a pain in the arse
my monitor has those multicolor whatever components tho, git gud.
Plus I have some adaptors for it and my GC anyways so whatever. Fuckin...yeah.

>didn't know you can just light two candles
oh no no no no no

>open flame near electronics
ngmi

>open flame
*farts*
LMAO

Wii bros...
Wii can't stop winning.

You know a Wii is like 50 bucks right?

and this was a grand total of 10 bucks

Yeah, and 2 IR LEDs, a battery, tape and a wire is like 5.

ya and then i have to put it together this i just plugin tape on and go

The fuck do you think a flame is gonna do
Your energy drink can on the desk is way more dangerous for electronics than a couple candles

its just a bad idea especially given how fast a candle burns out and i don't keep an energy drink on my desk water normally and sometimes a nice sunkist

Candles do not burn out fast.
And your water is identical to soda when it comes to how much damage it can do.
You could put the flame of a convenient beeswax candle directly against your motherboard and it wouldn't do anything. Normal candles simply don't get hot enough to do any damage, worst that will happen is soot getting on it.

What I really did was two of the lights in my PC case with IRLEDs. Infinitely superior to anything you can do and it only cost me 3$ factoring in the solder and electricity.

Attached: Demo Taunt.gif (198x247, 682.34K)

not in a resealable bottle it isn't and i still prefer this simple solution to your weird candle hijinx

that's great i have neither the patience nor case height or position for this to work well

Could have literally just connected your existing Wii Sensor Bar to a AAA battery with some wire, or hell, a pair of paperclips would work.

are you listening to yourself? this is another crazy person solution like the candle guy

Isn't this thing literally just 2 infrared LEDs? Don't you have two old ass remotes lying around?

yes and neither the time nor the patience to rig something ridiculous up

Why he fuck isn't your PC on your desk behind your displays? That is the optimum location to turn it on and sit in one fluid motion.

Attached: 1571708438033.gif (128x128, 44.27K)

it is behind the right most display and i plan to do the wii emulation on the center display

Like an elastic band?

like soldering them to some power cord and then plugging that into something

You what, clipping the cable and connecting a battery takes literally 10 seconds and will end up completely wireless if you type the battery to the under/backside of the sensor bar, which is a lot cleaner that buying an USB connected one cluttering up your desk and cable management.

no the answer is no its literally one cable

Two little parafin candles isn't exactly a permanent solution you know.
I am not refuting that it works. But you know it is an open flame.

I tried that once.
It is kind of cumbersome to get to if I want to plug in a USB or headphones or something, and may not have the best airflow.

The best set up you can get is desk that has it's own PC compartment, made with airflow in mind, and has enough space to slide a box fan into.