English or Japanese?

Attached: xenoblade-chronicles-3.jpg (2560x1440, 342.35K)

This thread will go down well, but before we begin, I would just like to announce I want to have intense Sex with X.

Attached: 2022072614355000-A862246CB76B2B6DC14022F4545399F5.jpg (1280x720, 165.39K)

>SHOULD I WATCH SPONGEBOB IN JAPANESE?
>SHOULD I WATCH K-DRAMA IN HINDI?
>SHOULD i WATCH SOME CHINESE MOVIES IN KOREAN?
retarded dubfaggots

both. that's what the new game+ playthrough is for.

They made Juniper nonbinary in the localization and has a tranny voice her.

Why do so many people insist on playing Genshin Impact in Japanese?

you didnt answer his question you retard

English, obviously.
I don’t speak ching chong ricearoni and neither does any self-respecting red-blooded man of the west.

i like subs for anything i watch but for playing, generally dub is better. the only game i intentionally put subs on is sakuna of rice and ruin just because it felt right

That's like asking if you want fucked up the ass or a dick shoved in your mouth.

Question anons. I heard that if you switch to Japanese voices then it changes her pronouns from they/them to she/her. Is this true? Because I can't imagine how big the meltdown will be if it is.
I'd go with Japanese personally. The English VA community is the same few dozen people who do the same voices so it's kinda boring.

If you're Japnese, yes, watch Spongebob in Japanese, unless you want to watch it with subtitles. Is there a problem in that logic?

French

Because the creators are huge weebs and the original language is indeed, Japanese. The game was made with Japanese voice in mind. Just like how most big Square Enix games are made for international audience and English voice in mind, so English voice actually fit them better.

>SHOULD I WATCH SPONGEBOB IN JAPANESE
I actually do think it's interesting to see the casting and how they handle english cartoons. Some shows are impossible to find clips of though. I was trying to find the Regular Show dub and there were only 2 clips of it on youtube.

>SUPANJIBOOBU!
>PATTORIKKU!
>CUNNY-SAN! (tl note: mr.krab)

I was going to post legitimately but this thread went to thread so quick I stopped caring.

Remember anons. The wiki for Juniper is currently
>Gender: Unknown
The admin of the wikia knowing a huge shitstorm will happen said that he will allow it to change once textual evidence of Juniper being referred to as a woman in the Japanese sub is given.

Fandom Wiki's are usually full of retards like this, so I'm not surprised.

>evidence of Juniper being referred to as a woman in the Japanese sub is given.

and what is it in the sub?

Depends. Is there anything as essential as "It's Reyn Time!" or "Ready or Gormotti, here I come!"?

what is a juniper and why should I care, fag

First two games had mostly great dubs, so I'm probably going that direction again.

Not even the creators themselves think the game is chinese lol
Ask a boomer what they think about genshin chinkpact and 100% they will say is one of those japanese games, the era of chinese cartoons have ended, now everyone and their mothers know is japanese.

Attached: chink vergil.webm (960x540, 1.61M)

trannies want this to be a guy

Attached: images.jpg (223x223, 14.3K)

I fucking hate fandom wikis, especially since they changed their layout and switched to webp images.

Wrong. They want her to be a they.

one is the original language and one isn't. if you play/watch/etc anything dubbed in another language you are a nigger no exceptions
>but the japanese dub western shit into japanese all the time
and they are niggers for doing so

>they.

what is a they, does it have a cock or a cunt?

Come on, you know they're gonna push the bar to say she's a dude if we get no gender confirmation.

Juniper is censored name. The real name is different.

>YEAH BRO A CHARACTER NAMED YUZURUHA IS DEFINITELY A TRANNY AND NOT FEM
You westoids are so retarded

and you want to have sex with men
still doesn’t explain why I should care

i wanna suck her cock, not gonna lie

Attached: 6r55665.jpg (1447x2047, 3.09M)

The dub is really good once again. I had no hopes after the shitfest that was 2 on that regard, but they came through, it's about as good as the first one. I'm a subfag, but I think the British voice acting really gives Xenoblade character.

You're no subfag, retarded dubfaggot.