Valkyria 4 has so much SOVL I cant stop playing it

Valkyria 4 has so much SOVL I cant stop playing it

Attached: eVHmM5qkiPpT5cbzuCeuJEBUWHM2iWLr.jpg (1024x1024, 463.17K)

i unironically think this is the best vc

Attached: meh.jpg (637x358, 30.21K)

It is. Anyone who tells you otherwise likely didn't play it or is just blinded by nostalgia for 1.

>dude, look at that MAN with huge bazongas! totally a male!
it was ok
also the whole kai problem besides the above was retarded at best

Attached: 1659055569683.png (600x539, 330.74K)

As much as I love the others, I definitely agree. The gameplay is basically as good as it gets even if it still doesn't fix scout rushing, and the supporting cast of grunts were the best in the series. Shame it chickened out on being a semi-serious war story in the end, but Muh Valkyria is what I expected anyway.

Attached: 1538871154718.jpg (1920x1080, 282.11K)

Did I fuck up when I upgraded the weapons on the balanced path instead of doing it only for accuracy?

Accuracy weapons are ass. Go for the damage ones.

But what about hitting things from a diatance?

You got your snipers for that.

You guys have shit taste. The graphics, story, and characters are worse than 1 and no one is playing this for the gameplay. Gameplay argument falls flat too when 1 has that hardcore rebalancing mod.

Go back to your grave, you are scaring the kids

It is the best desu,

Remove Denuvo already Sega shitheads, it was cracked years ago.

Me too
And yes I played VC3 for 90 hours

They are just manboobs

It's been a while but I think everyone knew she was a girl and played along with it even if they never knew her reasons. I might be wrong I'm probably wrong

yes their comrades who know the real kai knows and helps the protags and all newcomers just go along with it without asking why
its more about all their superiors having probably Kai's profile in hand and go with "nothing unusual here"
there's a cutscene portraying this exact thing, still stupid but oh well anime moment i guess

if nothing else at least VC4 taught me that the japs actually DO know what a perfect ass looks like. I'm not even an ass man but I was genuinely impressed with Kai's design

valkyria chronicles 5...... when...........

vc4 was such a gem i played that shit for hours when the switch had no library

Any good youtube playthroughs of it?
I like to see their reactions to the game