Europe didnt have standing armies or hundreds of thousands of troops fighting each other during this time

europe didnt have standing armies or hundreds of thousands of troops fighting each other during this time

Attached: eu4.jpg (1920x1080, 682.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

napolun.com/mirror/napoleonistyka.atspace.com/Russian_army.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>europe didnt have standing armies or hundreds of thousands of troops fighting each other during this time

Attached: 1658711693231255.gif (300x290, 1.75M)

its cookie clicker for prussia pros dont think about it too hard

Yes they did. I was there, I saw. All.

Attached: 15621630635.jpg (819x1428, 239.25K)

>By 1725, Russia had an army of about 200,000 regular troops and about 100,000 Cossacks.
napolun.com/mirror/napoleonistyka.atspace.com/Russian_army.htm

so what bitch

levies suck

>1725
sorry reddit but that doesnt excuse single province countries having standing armies of tens of thousands of men in 1444

no OPM can field more than 6-7k dudes in 1444, or any other date for that matter

I once attempted to play this game the way ironman was intended, so I played as byzantium and had just two rules, I dont "" crash "" when something bad happened, and I played from begining to end, without restarting unless I got fully annexed
I think my blood pressure rised pernamently ever since
horrible experience, I recommend it to everybody

castles and sieges became less important as time went on and napoleon frequently won wars by battle and marching through territory alone

I am the source

lord cornwallis' army was 20k large during the revolutionary war

Attached: Where we're going we don't need Article 5.jpg (1920x1080, 518.01K)

and his surrender at yorktown which marked the end of the war had him fighting with a 9k stack

Its a fantasy pseudo 4x game with a historical renaissance theme.

Nothing like killing the turk menace, EU4 is an addictive game

and that's a good thing

Well since they moved the development to Spain studio and accepted it, and introduced wonders and all sorts of mana alchemy and transmutation it is.
There were no abstractions, no serious grand strategy or anything so the larp was just hurting the game.

Attached: eu4_32.jpg (1920x1080, 773.41K)

Except for migratory tribes, who all have 15k stacks by the time you get to the new world.

only because of one building that just gives them a flat 12 force limit for no reason

natives have always been terribly balanced because paradox is incompetent