For the low price of $32 you can have exclusice 1 of 81 million collector copies of wii sports...

For the low price of $32 you can have exclusice 1 of 81 million collector copies of wii sports. What are you waiting for?

Attached: Screenshot_20220728-182337_Chrome.jpg (1440x2272, 647.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC5CnphFZXiATaZYvnoBFe4g
youtube.com/shorts/3a-ny9OeCbw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thank God the wii is the pirate's console. You do play your wii games for free, right?

>wii is the pirate's console

Nintendo worked hard on those games. Its not right to play them without paying frist.

What is the point of this thread?

>$20 in 2006 is $32 today
I don’t think you realize just how little worth our currency holds these days, Sadge

I do! Along with Gamecube games and some VC injects for consoles I don't have. Thanks for asking!
>lazy devs
>working hard, ever
lol

I paid for them years ago! Why the fuck should I pay for them again?

>dkoldies

Did anyone else hate the fact that Wii Sports didn't come in a normal case? Just one of those shitty boxboard slip pouches. I think they did a nintendo selects rerelease but that's it. It kind of drives me nuts how there isn't a normal Wii Sports case.

Attached: dsc01278.jpg (800x600, 325.51K)

wut

Attached: 2pfzdvn2nap21.jpg (3264x2448, 1.16M)

i feel like i also got a zelda game like that too. It was just horse riding and archery i think

yeah but it doesn't surprise me
at least it wasn't a digital only thing

wii sports was bundle with the first 81 million console. after that it was relased seperately in a traditional case

>dkoldies
I love the excuses they make to justify their prices. Just a bunch of fucking jews that sell their overpriced garbage to retards.

Do you still have them. Do they still work?

meant for

But Wii Sports was free with my console!

The cost was built in

Nah nigga. I stopped collecting physical media because it's a waste of space. Why would I pirate them now if I still owned them? Also I pirate the ones I never bought because I don't really need an excuse for the things I do.

Attached: c6217918227213b3e68a9b81221798fa_w200.gif (200x200, 23.76K)

Are you this person
youtube.com/channel/UC5CnphFZXiATaZYvnoBFe4g

that channel is fucken baste

youtube.com/shorts/3a-ny9OeCbw

You got cucked, in Europe/UK it's a boxed case in the console package

no im not autisic enough to make an entire channel on the subject. best I can do is make a shitpost thread

I got one at launch, and there was the jewel case inside the console box.

what were they THINKING