Attached: skyrim.jpg (1920x1080, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/users/5201727?tab=user files&BH=2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>wants spoonfeeding
>doesn't elaborate
>doesn't leave

lol

/tesg/ has a pretty good combat overhaul guide in their OP. But for the love of god, don't scroll down in the thread

Attached: 1659051691609.png (450x450, 122.46K)

Ideally, mods will start to fix these games when someone like 15.ai can do the voice acting.

The problem is that for mods to enhance the experience, you have to see something worth playing in the base game. This is true of Skyrim in particular; if you hate the base game and are unwilling to tolerate it, you won't enjoy it modded either.
You can fix a lot of the shittier parts of Skyrim with mods, and there's a few good quest mods floating around. But ultimately, if you viscerally hate the base game, you'll hate the modded game.
This is true of other moddable games as well, like Terraria and Minecraft. If you hate those, mods won't magically make you do a 180.

I used to link mods that fix the games gameplay and combat but fags would just say "NUH UH THAT DOESN'T FIX ANYTHING" and continued moving goalposts, so now I don't bother because I know its futile. Its one of those disingenuous questions people on Any Forums asks, like when you criticize a game and an user asks "well whats a game YOU like?" and you already know that no matter what your answer is, the dude will just call it shit, because he isn't interested in an honest conversation he just wants to troll

I just spent the entire day downloading and configuring sex mods for this and it's still crap and janky

Skyrim with/without mods is fun and I'm sick of Any Forums weebs lying and saying it isn't. Go play your shitty ching chong game with ps1 graphics and shut the fuck up.

I like the combat. But there's no mods that properly fix the utter shit quests this game has, not even a single guild is fixed

What do you want fixed
>"the game"
People have different problems with it, what's yours

>dude mods can totally fix the game
Who says this?

nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/users/5201727?tab=user files&BH=2
This guy has touched up the college questline and some side quests, it's pretty good work. But the main quest, companions, and civil war are fundamentally fucked in my opinion

I use mods to turn Skyrim into a ching chong game.

Skyrim VR is the only way to play Skyrim these days.
Aren't there some mods that add actual decisions to the quests?

skyrim is perfect without mods. if you didn't like it without mods then there's nothing you can do to fix it

PM'd you the fix

>dude mods totally fix the game
>links loverslab

play morrowind with mods. you'll have the most fun

I just want to mod this into a KMMORPG like Mu, how is it so hard

>op is a dick head

>BROOOOO I FIXED SKYRIMS SHITTY COMBAT CHECK THIS OUT DUDE NOW ITS FUCKING KINO
>*its just skyrim but with dark souls mods*
lol

>I don't like the game
>so mods must fix it
OP confirmed faggot