WHY

WHY

Attached: 1613685813485.jpg (720x240, 123.24K)

patents

Nintendo and Snoy layouts are the only ones that make sense. Fuck Sega and Fuck Kikerosoft

Sony one I don't mind but what trips me up is when games swap confirm/ cancel position.

>B before A
>Y before X
No, fuck off

that's how nips read mango

Nintenbro's layout is the one that doesn't make any sense.

Only the japanese sony layout makes sense

>B above A
>Y above X
depends on how you look at it

this nigga never seen a gamecube controller

I grew up with Nintendo and Sony so I'm used to those. I've gotten used to Xbox's layout after playing games on my PC for the last decade though. At least it's not this shit.

Attached: 1642779000991.jpg (868x418, 77.64K)

Japan reads right to left, hence A and X being on the right. Nintendo patented the layout, hence Sony going with symbols. Westerners read right to left, hence Microsoft having A and X on the left (while also avoiding the patent)

We've been over this a thousand times.

Games before 07 did this all the time. Especially japanese vs. American games. It pisses me off so much.

Just look how confused it makes this user

Circle means yes

kikes

do i look like some slanty eyed yellow nigger

we are gonna soon have the biggest economic collapse that mankind has ever seen that will make the great depression look like a joke and you guys are arguing and complainng about controllert button layouts?

when i played BOTW i kept pressing b thinking it was a i probably did that a hundred times

I dunno you look like a blue square with post numbers to me

Not my problem.

U wot?
Microsoft makes sense because Y is on the Y axis and X is one the X axis, Nintendo makes no sense.

X goes on the X axis.
Y goes on the Y axis.

This would make Tekken/Mortal Kombat so fucking confusing

nintendo fucked it all up my brain can translate x to A and O to B etc
but A on nintendo is in the B location that fucks everything up in my brain so now I can only use my 8bitdo with nintendo games even though I can use my dualshock with any xbox game no problem

>no color coding on the nintendo one
Retarded but expected

It's the layout that came first.
Everything that follows is a knockoff.

Being first doesn't mean shit when it's WRONG.

remember how the gamecube had X on the right

>my favourite youtuber said that nintendo invented videogames

And the knockoffs are better.

To differentiate themselves, though the Switch's layout is unforgivable, it's a small but fucked up layout that fucks with anyone used to X-box/universal controller layouts

skill issue

fuck you, thats why

Because burgers are retarded.

Attached: 1659044160146211.jpg (720x370, 82.2K)

You will never be japanese

Nintendo and Asian Sony chads unite

xbox layout feels fucking retarded

Attached: obsessed.png (364x852, 130.98K)