Comes with pokemon, zelda and mario games pre-installed in your path

>comes with pokemon, zelda and mario games pre-installed in your path

Attached: AC4D0126-A5F3-4808-98E5-1EE701B0AC7F.jpg (2608x2608, 1.1M)

How the fuck is that even legal?

it's not but they can't really stop all the chink handhelds. they'd have to check every single sd card. i personally use my own library.

fly to china and stop them

being a kid must be so fucking cool right now. $70 to get what my parents probably spent hundreds for over the course of years. This is assuming they don't play it for free on their pocket video game console.

>onboard software not actually powerful enough to load the game library
ambitious, but i'll pass

>needing your emulator pre setup
Jesus zoomers are literally brain dead as fuck

Doesn’t onions os fix all that?

>Comes preinstalled with 9000 games in your path

Attached: 61sbOGZ7LLL._AC_SL1000_.jpg (1000x1000, 92.1K)

you could already do that like 15 years ago with nintendo DS piracy

welp, time to find out which of the 8970 versions of tetris is the one for me.

>Zoomers
Chinese pirate consoles are good deals no matter who you are.
Let's say you want to make a Retropi right now, arguably the best way to play on your TV if you don't already own a $500 dollar console.

A Raspi 4 costs almost 120 dollars right now. This and this are both 80, and they come with controllers and accessories.

Chinkshit is unironically some of the best value game consoles people can get but people complain because they can sit at their computer and play emulators like that was ever the point or something with a handheld or a console.

I forgot how annoying some PS1 is were, why do they always have like 20 tracks?

Normal handhelds are already impossible to wield as an adult, imagine that.

It's Chinese.

They don't have to play by the rules.

Attached: 20220720_220852.jpg (1613x907, 1.01M)

Except kids don't care about our old man games

These things have always existed, to varying levels of quality. I remember getting a weird blue plastic controller as a christmas gift. If you plugged it via component cables to a TV you got a weird chinese program that launched 2000 NES games, most of which were SMB1.

I had one of those too. They weren't great and mine disconnected from the TV if you flexed it wrong,but it was worth every penny.

the chinese need to get better with their knockoff names.

they've gotten somewhat good with their low-level "luxury brands", but they need to be slightly better with these bootlegs

that looks too tiny to be comfortable

why do people on Any Forums keep trying to shill these shitty fucking devices to me? i'm not buying. i have no shortage of cfw'd consoles and phones that can already emulate

>people
chinks aren't people, user

>chinkshit
not even once. I'd be all in for it if I they made an FPGA that replicates PS2 perfectly though.

Does it have Megaman

>emulator
>not integer scaled
It's trash.