Mfw i meet my friends in Any Forums

>mfw i meet my friends in Any Forums

Attached: 1647688998950.gif (225x255, 1.99M)

ywonaywbh

>my pipi when i see an elderly woman
B====D

i have no friends

I will own nothing and I will be happy.

is living in a pod really as bad as it sounds?

ever slept in a tent?

I don't know, but i keep hearing the word pod in commercials

Attached: 20220720_225142.jpg (280x426, 38.19K)

>you'll have no gf (female)
>and you'll be happy

Attached: e8gewlot01c91.png (2000x2400, 2.5M)

Honestly people who spend their lives working at gas stations, if they even work at all, deserve to live in a Pod
If your existence is going to be the minimum social contribution humanly possible, why do you think we're obligated to make sure you have a house?

Attached: 6197Naturabastu.jpg (1100x1100, 164.36K)

I would prefer to live in the streets

>i pass ze torch to you user, zhey deserve all of this...

Attached: 20220603_080548.jpg (328x458, 39.24K)

What did a gas station worker ever do to you?

What if I buy this on shitterstuck, do I still own nothing?

Attached: 1658845728970198.webm (600x316, 2.01M)

Why is he so sad

Attached: 1666360_ULAlS2Vy.png (600x600, 125.52K)

They're not my friends.

what's good about it?

Lobsters are not bugs.

I will live in ze pod

Attached: 1636501314219.jpg (400x400, 14.79K)

Sent me on a murder mystery

Honestly how are pods supposed to work for people who have families? You, your spouse, and each of your kids just have your own pods and you have to find each other and meet up every day?

He wasn't alone.

That looks like a sauna which is kino.

shrimps are literally the marine equivalent of cockroaches

I'd guess it's individual pods.
A groud of pods for each person is still a lot less space than a two room apartment.

You are supposed to sterilize yourself with the vax.

no families, that's the point

You are making stuff up like a tranny, they are crustaceans.

let me guess, finland?

But what about people who have families anyway?

Technically they are anthropods, like insects.
The difference is that you also eat the exoskeleton of small bugs, specially th legs that are the primary vector of diseases.

gas station workers contribute more to human society than most blue collar workers do.

Living space will stop mattering in the 2200s when we'll all be living 23 hours a day inside VR

I'd sign up for it. I think the part that's really missing is really good VR technology so that even though you live in a little room, you can still go "anywhere".

Funny how The Matrix was about humanity being enslaved and people wanting to free others, yet if we have a real life Matrix they wouldn't be able to keep it in stock.

Wipe 'em out, they have been shoving their white privilege down everyone's throats for too long

>fly in my room keeps coming back in front of my screen despite the fact I keep swinging my arms toward it
Are flies retarded?

arrested, separated, sent to work camps

so? they're still filth feeders.

yes, OP

>lmao look at this fucking flailing his little gay arms around like a faggot ahahahah let me do another fly by- AHAHAHAH HOLY SHIT

damn goyim needs correction!

Attached: 20220728_174636.jpg (267x292, 24.41K)

See, you remember the fly and that it keeps landing, it doesn't remember you. It lands and gets annoyed by you swinging at it, then it sees a screen and goes "oh screen" and lands again, repeat forever until it goes off to be interested in some other random thing.

Plankton isn't filth, unless it's polluted waters.

We'll see about that!

Attached: fly swatter.png (1600x1068, 1.17M)

I wonder how this guy feels that he became the face of this World Economic Forum thing. Like I bet when they recorded this he thought it would just be for a generic presentation that a bunch of pretentious rich assholes would see while discussing their "vision" for their world and then everyone would move on.

We're not your friends

Attached: 1650406231259.jpg (501x625, 160.42K)

that's the opposite of a pod.
that's a really expensive outdoor sauna

like it's $40k and basically only for taking steam baths.

they'll be divorcing and getting ass on tinder in no time, don't you worry about that

I am

Yes and they also live at a higher frame per second than you which means one second last much longer for them which means they are able to dodge all your attacks but if you tried to swat them very slowly they wouldn't even perceive your movement.