Xenoblade 3

Xenoblade 3 just released, did you get your SE yet?

Attached: xenoblade-chronicles-3.jpg (1400x1400, 373.31K)

>did you get your SE yet?
They just shipped yesterday, if you preordered the SE it's probably not arriving until next week.

Attached: Screenshot_20220728-114812_Chrome.jpg (1080x1519, 126K)

Yuzuriha is a girl.
Dubniggers are trannies.

From what I know about the story I won't play XB3 yet because I doubt I'll like it. And my backlog is pretty big right now. But at the same time, I have a 280€ voucher at the video game store and I'm not going to buy a lot of games in the next years to come so maybe I'll consider it later.

Haters are SnOY.

Attached: 1659030656525.jpg (649x682, 67.1K)

HOW THE FUCK DO I GET WRITTEN RECIPES REEEEEEEEEEEE

??? What recipes? If you mean recipes for Manana then just eat at every canteen possible and you get a recipe for each one

If you want it physical you might want to get it now. If it's anything like the others it won't get a reprint.

So do I need to play XB DE and XB2 ij order to enjoy this?

Please help with the last hero's quest to unlock him. I have no idea which quest from Colony 9 makes you encounter mechs. Could someone help with that?
Also how to raise affinity with colonies reliably if all available quests for them are done? Just go and try to scoop husks or what? But husks give like 10 points which is really low

Yes. Game is full of fanservice and references.

Attached: 1658107831508866.jpg (1029x1029, 112.73K)

Preferrably yes. There are some references and characters that you will enjoy more if you played 1 and 2 first

Unlike 2 where it was the other side of the coin allowing you to play it before 1. 3 requires a fair amount of knowledge of both games.

Story? Kinda yeah. Gameplay? No.

I'll consider it, but I have a feeling this won't be as complicated as you think. It was easy to get copies of XB2 on amazon in my country even after Pyra and Mythra were announced for SSBU. I got a physical copy in the video game store I talked about and it was the last one left though. And I bought it just a few hours before the SSBU announcement so I got lucky, but otherwise I still would have found other copies online.

Does the dub changes the names of certain characters again just like in XB2?
This is important.

Attached: 1656490232315.jpg (1079x1269, 570.14K)

Tards at Nintendie finally decided to print more copies of the game. So no worries about that right now.

Doesn't release until the 29th.

Which is in 1 hour and a half for me. Hoype.

Come on Noah, you can't give up that easily! Hurry up and fuck my daughter!

Attached: SYV509w.jpg (552x640, 50.65K)

>tfw no SE
sucks but I bought digital and will have to suck it up. I may also just cuck out and buy the special edition in the future

Knowing most western releases. Nobody will have access to it until either Midnight EST or Noon EST.

Rex, you can’t keep fucking everyone you see…

>"I love all of you guys!"

Big release always unlock at midnight CET for me, nintendo isnt like steam.

>friendzones Nia
>still married her and fuck her
He fucked everyone, even Tora.

It hasn't released yet retard.

They're just married as friends.

Stop posting spoilers asshole

For tax benefits?

>CET
Ah, your a bong.
Be sure to give this game a 10/10 on your tri-yearly European awards for games that reference Europe in any way shape and form.
I swear you guys are like Germany and the Olympics when it comes to video games. Everything is shit unless Europe had a hand in it somehow. Regardless of quality.