Any Forums will judge you accordingly

Any Forums will judge you accordingly

Attached: 79324889-FCCE-406D-BCCA-BA7E1CA1C5AB.jpg (648x186, 62.37K)

I drink water and stretch during the loading screen.

i beat every elder scrolls game and fallout modless

I beat original Catherine on normal
I completed roughly 70 levels of Baba is You
I've beaten FTL on Hard roughly 10 times

i beated Ninja Gaiden sigma without ninpo by accident

I mostly play Trolldier in TF2, even though I'm not very good at it. It's simply much more fun to play than anything else

Did you know gaming: Leah spelled backwards is Heal

I play fighting games

I was good enough at Trackmania Nations that I was once threatened with being thrown out of a LAN party for cheating.

I actually don't like video games

I put on weak equipment at the beginning of every NG+ in Dragon's Dogma and slowly upgrade it over the course of the story so all the enemy encounters are still dangerous. Especially that fucking bandit archer.

I’m too autistic about what i play to do a top 10 or 3x3, i can only do a full blown top 100 or 150 because i feel guilty about leaving stuff out. And i still get shit for being a hipster since it’s lots of older obscure games and not many aaa new titles

Videogames are a dying medium

I'm old enough that I started gaming on an Apple II. Games nowadays are overall better than they ever were, but the industry itself is a cancerous pit of vipers.

I can beat off 5 times in a row without getting tired

I have over 3000 hours of ArmA 3. I finished the campaing of PS2 DBZ game (the 3d one) with every single caracther. Finished SoTC over 20 times.

i know how to increase my skill level with a bound weapon in morrowind for the xbox.

I found the talking mace in Planescape: Torment without any guides or data mining.

i defeated majora only with nuts and sticks while wearing the rabbit mask

Persona started at 3

I played bst/whm in ffxi before they patched out mpking and i used to kill parties in crawler's nest all day for fun.

Wrong they're flourishing like never before because of improved hardware, the abundance of SSDs and massive financial investment from Microsoft

I can't pick a favorite pokemon. Hell I can't even do one of those "choose a favorite of each type" charts

Based nonce

Real gamers play all sorts of games. Not just AAA 90/100 hard mode shitfests.

I played SMT before Persona.

I'm trans

Did he died?