Save her and her partners life from thalmor assassins

>save her and her partners life from thalmor assassins
>gifted them an ancient fortress, yours by birthright to use as a base of operations
>sworn their entire life to serve those of dragon blood
>give them hope, revive their fallen order from the ground up
>denies you aid and resources
if you don’t carry out their will
>”thanks bro, now bend your knee and slaughter the one who helped saved the realm or fuck off. We have no use for you”
What the fuck was her problem?

Attached: 8F07342E-09AC-49E9-A994-1AEC0808CF05.jpg (669x982, 124.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/51711
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>What the fuck was her problem?

She has a vagina and Todd didn't give us an opportunity to put her in her place, if you catch my drift

>sworn their entire life to serve those of dragon blood
Have you considered the historical context of WHY the original Alkiviri swore fealty to the dragonborn emperors? It's because they are dragon slayers. What use is the ultimate dragon slayer if he doesn't slay dragons?

She is a true Blade, following their retarded logic to a t. Baurus would be proud.

this is one of the few times where skyrim is an actual rpg tho and you can choose to not kill the dragon. thats the good thing about rpgs that zoomers dont understand because there hasnt been a real rpg made in their lifetime. in a real rpg you can intentionally write characters to be realistically retarded and flawed because the player is not forced to side with them.

Let those larpers hang out in their shitty temple. This is actually one of Skyrim's better moments of choice, but it sucks that if you choose to spare party snacks the quest just clogs your journal

Just seems like a waste of an otherwise pretty cool faction being locked out over dumb shit. The entire blades faction was just wasted in Skyrim, they’re incredibly useless, and insult to their predecessors

I wish there was a mod to rat them out to the Thalmor.

mods fail to do so as well
why are humans such incompetent fags bros ?

>slays hundreds of dragons
>but if you don’t kill this one than we can no longer serve you
Ok

People wouldn't do it even if they could because a background system would flag them and it'd go on their social record.

How did she get the horn without wuld?

Don’t forget this all started because the Blades sent a letter to the wrong person back in Daggerfall

It’s actually his penis mold

the blades were always assholes

>but it sucks that if you choose to spare party snacks the quest just clogs your journal
Its (probably unintentional) an exercise for you to overcome your dragon nature to dominate.

she brought in a team to help her scope out the tomb

LDB has slain far more dragons than this so called dragon slayer organization, Parthunax or not.

>What the fuck was her problem?
She hates dragons user, she made it clear several times

She's just mad that Parthunax is fucking me instead of her. You can't spell slay the dragon without lay the dragon.

That’s sounds like a personal problem. She serves ME. Not the other away around. If I tell that whore to fucking jump she better leap

pure unadulterated skillz

Shut the fuck up, cunt. I am Dragonborn. You owe your fealty to me, and nobody else. You do as I tell you, or face the consequences.

nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/51711

Wtf man shes like a hundred years old

The audacity of this bitch to ask that of you. I just dl a mod that lets me kill all of them when the quest gets to that stage.

Attached: 1656599006302.gif (272x281, 1.99M)