Was he right?

Was he right?

Attached: 1659031056441.jpg (1080x444, 143.93K)

>people are nice to you for years
>one guy griefs you for the lulz
>suddenly all the nice people don't exist
lmao no

i would feel too self conscious about my shit to ever let someone else see it. what if i shit on someone and they point out that my shit is the wrong shape or colour due to an unhealthy diet and they start judging and making fun of me

Faggot

here, make a thread about this post next

Yes.

user deserves it, everyone else doesn't.
/thread

literal monkey brain cartoon villain logic

>people are nice to you for years
This never happened.

Attached: Wewlad.png (250x268, 114.3K)

Bet you live in a city infested with niggers and self-hating white morons

So does the majority of people in the US
what's your point?

The US is a shithole disguised as a first world country?

This mindset is a whole fucking political party in the USA and it's making things here hell. Shit sucks, but there's no reasoning with bitter assholes like this because rather than empathy they possess utter selfishness.

>user just finished his 26th playthrough of Persona 4

No. Absolutely not. This is probably the worst, most self-sabotaging attitude you could have.

no he just gave in and became another loser

No, only miserable people think sharing misery is acceptable. This statement, "shit on others trying to have fun," shows the person intentionally likes hurting others as a form of retribution because the original person was hurt. This is childish. The last sentence also is revealing--"nobody" was nice to the person, which is bullshit given the number of nice people in the world. There were times people were nice to that person, but they couldn't see it because of their misery--instead, they focus on the few mean acts that occurred to them and let their misery continue to swol and fester. It's a poor method of coping with the situation, because intentionally hurting others to make yourself feel better only unnecessarily hurts others--you can feel/get better through means that don't hurt others.

Have we devolved so much as a society that people really think like this? I mean isn't this like every lame JRPG villain's mindset? I thought the internet was supposed to bring people together, not make everyone so angry at each other.

Its been said that the temperature required to bend metal is between 200 and 300 degrees F. Oddly enough for yoy it's body temp, as you're already a bent flaming faggot.

The fundamental misunderstanding there is that Any Forums was never about being dumb consoomer and proclaiming how much you like vidya, it was always about having worthwhile discussions about them and being critical about their failings. People enjoying a game don't add anythign to the discussion, if anything, they immediately make it clear that they're biased and will become defensive when you rightfully point out a specific game's problems. This while "Any Forums should be nice about games" is garbage stemming from the jew-funded effeminization of the internet in general.
tl;dr you should absolutely call people out as shills and faggots if they behave like dumb consoomers, it'll improve the board overall

Attached: 1591870533455.jpg (500x432, 146.41K)

You can always go to reddit if you just want to be validated for liking your hecking gamerinos

this is Any Forums, not Any Forums

>I was treated poorly so that gives me the excuse to make everyone's day depressing too
Are we unironically browsing with 3rd graders?

Yes. If I'm playing a game and I get griefed in some capacity the chances of me immediately griefing someone on the next chance possible spikes. In WoW, for instance, if my alt dies more than once to some faggot I used to get on my main and make the zone inhospitable for anyone on the opposite faction and even when the max level gank squads came I made it obnoxious for them too

to have a worthwhile discussion you have to have some kind of back and forth about the positives and the negatives. someone getting "defensive" is usually just them continuing the discussion. a lot of people just want their criticism to be blindly agreed with and cannot handle any kind of scrutiny.

Tomato tomato

oh my science he is heckin wrong

>games are real life
sasuga retard-kun

>you should absolutely call people out as shills and faggots if they behave like dumb consoomers, it'll improve the board overall
I mean it hasn't improved anything here in the past 10+ years, but I'm sure it'll start working eventually!

>a lot of people just want their criticism to be blindly agreed with and cannot handle any kind of scrutiny.
Nobody wants to deal with uncritical fanboys who cannot accept that something bad is bad.

and nobody wants to deal with self-important doomposters that refuse to contribute to discussions

Current-day Any Forums is way better than it used to be, especially in how posters are much more aware of how trannies, jews and women operate, and how they are actively destroying the hobby. Old Any Forums was full of consoomers, at least now we have informed posters.

if you were nice, that's x number of people who didn't get shit on like you did. You could literally make the world a slightly better place by simply not getting ass ravaged by 10 y/o internet meanies.

Attached: 1567906455825.png (1279x723, 673.79K)

It's THE political party

But why would you just repeat the same cycle of negativity over and again? It just makes everyone cynical in the end and it doesn't promote any good discussion. You're just left with people constantly trying to one-up each other instead of collaborating.
I really don't understand the mentality of this behavior and what joy it provides to people like him. It's just tiring to be around negativity on a 24/7 basis.

Woo boy this is good bait. Respect.

It's the doomposters that are always revealed to be correct though. Look at TORtanic, they were completely right.

>It's just tiring to be around negativity on a 24/7 basis.
It's really not, it's just a response to how the world itself exists around you. Once you learn about stuff like Blackrock, you don't really feel like there's any room to feeling positive about anything.

said doomposters have been trying to have another TORtanic with nearly every big release since it happened and are often times completely wrong

Because people don't do it consciously and instead people try to rationalize and justify it.
This feeling is called envy.

>villians who are retaliating against misdeeds done to them

Perfect dialogue for an edgy pokemon romhack villain