Scaley: i CHOOSE to stay crippled in a world with healing every 2 meters from me

>scaley: i CHOOSE to stay crippled in a world with healing every 2 meters from me
>leftoids: YASSS DRAGONQUEEN SLAAAYYYY

>gamer: i CHOOSE to not be vaccinated
>leftoids: chud, chud chuuuud!!!!

Attached: cripple dragon.jpg (881x1107, 199.05K)

>thankfully, it's a disabled character!
huh?

>i am happy that disabled people exist
>why yes i am a progressive, how did you know?

Attached: 2021 in a single image.png (1048x959, 1.3M)

i think the funniest thing is how little effort they put into rigging a few random assets into a wheelchair

leftist economy is built on victimhood. the more disabled you are the more you're worth

Why does my wife dress like a whore

Attached: file.png (939x800, 750.63K)

It's been canon lorewise that if certain injuries last long enough to scar or otherwise just always were, magic can't just fix it. If someone's born blind you can't just magic up a spell that fixes their eyes. Certain magic like levitation is also notably temporary, and no one wants to be a fucking levi-bot. You can't reverse aging, you can't magically cure certain types of disease/genetic-based illnesses, and changing forms doesn't suddenly have everything work for you.

That said that nigga has fucking wings AND magic yet somehow is only able to just sit in a shitty ass wooden chair with no fucking support despite the sheer amount of magic prowess its kind has. Fucking retarded. Drek'thar is already one of the most notable and famous disabled characters in both lore and fucking game. At least have the cripple not have magic and wings ontop of it all.

the absolute state...

>You can't reverse aging
you can turn people into sheep
why cant you turn them into a younger version of themselves with no broken bones

>Lor'themar married this bitch during the timeskip
can't believe we missed it bros...

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.87M)

is this bitch ever going to put some shoes on

wait there was a timeskip? what the hell?
what was my character doing between shadowlands and dragonflight

rebuilding trust between the factions

For starters polymorphing is temporary, but also because there's hard set limits with the magic itself, the caster, the victim, and the extent of damage. If you come across some 80 year old human who laments not being young, the most you can do is just put an illusion on them so they look younger but that's the extent you can do. Anything else is going to just not work, and even if such a spell existed the cost would absolutely be too high for one person to do--let alone a coven. And who the fuck is gonna waste all of that mana and risks involved? No one who's gonna survive for long, that's who. Only the Titans had the ability to do shit like that, and they're literally at the top of the chain. No mortal can ever come close to the power of a Titan, and so feats a Titan can do are completely beyond mortal means.

Why are you obsessed with this one random leftoid nobody on twitter?

because random leftoid nobodies on twitter are the people who influence every decision the game designers are making for the past 6 years

>the absolute state of WoW

Lor’Themar has been a sleeper chad since BC. Now he clapping them blueberry cheeks. This nigga stay winning

>tfw no nightbimbo gf

he could be a mecha dragon with rocket powered jet legs + his natural wings, but nooooo he needs to be sittin on a fuckin wheelchair

This is actually a good form of inclusion. Disabled dude proving he can still help whatever cause this is. Issue is the stuff like the insane combat wheelchair mechanics in D&D and that’s unfortunately the angle the devs and twitter freaks are going for

>i want to play a fantasy game where im not disabled
>TOO BAD we need disabled characters in fantasy games too

Attached: file.png (300x266, 70.24K)

Attached: FPS-pr0XEAQWYIP.jpg (2560x1440, 787.26K)

disabled dragon lol

Attached: 1658684291406354.jpg (1080x919, 70.65K)

You may think this is crazy (it is) but deaf people literally do this to preserve their 'culture'.

>character is disabled
>can still somehow play as it

Attached: 1642705754720.jpg (707x716, 88.51K)

>High Elves were so stuck up they didn't allow humans to be with Elves
>AND THEN THE LEADER OF THE BLOODELVES WAS LIKE DAM I'M GOING TO TAP THIS ALIEN BITCHES ASS

What a joke

he lives in a world where gnomes replace their limbs with mechanized improved cybernetics.
he lives in a world where healing magic exist.