MultiVersus

>in the top 30 for teams, 10 people play Iron Giant
>stomps high skilled players
>stomps scrubs and is one of the more scrub friendly picks
So, when is he getting nerfed?

Attached: iron giant fags.jpg (2104x672, 487.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

expirebox.com/files/664f7bd05e0ed851215ec2721ec2f97a.pak
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've been slapping people's shit as Garnet, don't care

Reminder that WB does NOT own ed edd n' eddy (fortunately, or else we would've gotten pic related a long time ago)
Reminder that it is completely up to Danny Antonucci for if the eds/rolf gets in (because if he offered, they would never decline)

Attached: 1659028672388759.png (371x1172, 277.83K)

He doesn't need a nerf, assassins and bruisers compeltely destroy him. People just don't know how to combo and fuck him up.

>throw rat
>hit both opponents
>they attack jerry
>jerry dies
>me and my partner get free hits
everytime

Attached: 1658943319596985.jpg (1200x1200, 134.05K)

>assassins and bruisers compeltely destroy him
in 1v1s*

I love how small his hitbox is too. I've seen people missing attacks on him wasting time on the other side of the map while we pummel his teammate lol

PLEASE keep downplaying LeChink.

Attached: jduwVlH7pvR.png (1510x713, 771.62K)

>ehhh what's up DOC?
Damn Superman.

If your MMR gain is broken just keep playing anyway. Stomp enough new/bad players so they complain about it louder.

Attached: 1422147012554.gif (350x270, 1.34M)

I play the game to be the BEST, not to just play for fun, as winning against challenging opponents is my fun. And I use MMR to gauge that I am the best. Until this MMR bug is fixed, I will be not playing simple as and continue playing smash.

>stop talking about video games
Shut up nigger.

Attached: 1657909424710.jpg (341x436, 50.99K)

The goal is to get it fixed faster by making it a problem for more people. But that's fine too.

If you want to use the /vg/ thread so badly, just go to it.

Trying supes for first time, what should I know

Attached: Superdab.png (385x451, 241.8K)

what perks for your teammate?

Grab.

Watching Superman absolutely murder Jerry with his laser eyes as he's just standing there always gets a good laugh out of me

Friendly reminder to bully Finn players.

Attached: dodge spam.webm (1280x686, 2.99M)

How strong would you fags say Shaggy is? I'm stomping my friend's ass using him and he says he's a crutch broken character, telling me I should play *other character*, but I want to play Shaggy because he's fun

preferably
>ice because ice is gay as fuck with lebron's balls
>another aerial acrobat
>10% longer dodges
i havent found anything better

double grey hp on lebron is ridiculous

His kick is a bit ridiculous in terms of distance and the fact you can steer it but he's pretty balanced overall.

What said.

Attached: Superman4.webm (1920x1080, 2.99M)

Shaggy is a noob stomper, at higher tiers hes beat out by 5 or so characters
Hes decently balanced

Just got my first disconnector, i'm moving on up.
Also any shag tips for 2v2? Feels difficult to beat out disjointed hitbox spam like Finn or Bugs.

Attached: FT4vdZqXwAAe2JA.png (680x572, 142.18K)

Literally whos. I only know of Vikki. Coney plays the game every day, why not him?

Attached: file.png (680x680, 626.24K)

I agree with the other anons, he's very middle of the pack. The reason he gets so much value right now is just that people never start out playing these games aggressively which you have to do to keep him down.

>go vs level 25 superman with a super interesting ice setup w/ his teammate
>he quite literally spams flygrab the entire game
The sad part is, this isn't the only time this has happened.

Attached: 1613881918093.png (605x413, 418.72K)

>>stomps high skilled players
They aren't being matched with high skilled players because the norms matchmaking is about as much of a joke as leagues', it's all low ranked scrubs. Literally click on their profiles and check their match history.
t. top 50

Here's Velma racist mod for MultiVersus.
Download: expirebox.com/files/664f7bd05e0ed851215ec2721ec2f97a.pak

Attached: Velma Mod Gameplay.webm (1920x1080, 1.81M)

>Also any shag tips for 2v2?
if your course of action isnt
>match starts
>you run off the ledge or jump in the opposite direction to charge super saiyan mode
>(IMPORTANT) you throw sandwich (its free and doesnt use your super saiyan) THEN use a super attack
you're doing it wrong

you better have last stand + triple jump as well

How do I install these mods? I have seen the pepsiman and the Fionna one but in not sure how to do it.

What characters should i use to get easier side ringouts for my monthly quests? Preferably assassins, mages or supports

no one is going to download your le epic edgelord mod faggot stop posting

>only says nigger
>no coon or any other racial slurs
its shit

holy fucking kek

Anywhere else you'd be right, but you're on Any Forums.
Anons on this board will literally combust into flames if they can't find out some way to get the words "niggers" and "trannies" into everything they play.

Attached: 1600519602917.png (432x408, 197.28K)

How do I install it?
Also are you able to fix nigger lingering for a sec with her side combo?

Go to game installation folder (Steam/Epic).

Go to MultiVersus\MultiVersus\Content\Paks

make new folder called "~mods" then put mods in it.

Ok? 14 people downloaded it.

In a game where several characters had their VA's changed I really appreciate that Tom has his iconic screams in original quality.

He deserves it

neck yourself LeFaggot dickriders

Attached: 1658858262897413.gif (259x346, 3.84M)

first epic play I've seen

Attached: file.png (307x84, 26.19K)

bugs or finn? most character who get side ringouts are bruisers imo

Well that's because there's only 2 black characters in the game, superman, batman, WW, Arya, shaggy, Velma, hell even Steven is white, the others are animals and robots.

Downloaded it out of spite, shitskin.

Is Reindog op? In one match I did 565 damage with him

I run Hangry and start pretty much every match with rage, being able to get rage super often feels much better than the once at 100.
In the same vein I do run triple jump but not last stand, I prefer either the horizontal damage one or back 2 back.

do you think I care? if you're going to edgy go all the way, not half ass it for some retarded reason.