HOW IS RESIDENT EVIL 4 SO GOOD? Just bought it on ps4...

HOW IS RESIDENT EVIL 4 SO GOOD? Just bought it on ps4, hadn't played it in 15 years and it still looks and plays greatly, I'd believe you it's a current Gen game except they don't make games this fun anymore. It feels solid like Dark Souls 1, LOOKS like it, the textures are amazing especially in the cemetery it really feels current gen, the structures and grass at night are mesmerizing.

Attached: Resident Kino 4.jpg (739x415, 48.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0b5xiz-c1T8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If its so good then why is it getting remade?

Yes, it is a great game. One of the best ever made. Videogames have been downhill since

If you disagree, name a better and more recent game.

Play the Project HD mode, looks even better.

Inventory management keeps you connected to rate gameplay loop

Same reason Dead Space and The Last of Us are. They know people will double dip. But mostly because zoomers are tasteless and can't get into any game before 2010.
t. didn't play RE4 until 2016 and loved it.

Money.
The remake will be its own separate game that will be less fun than the original but still worth experiencing with ultra realistic graphics - but RE 4 doesn't need any of that.
There's this arms race trying to make games the most realistic possible they can be, but RE 4 looks as good as it can while still in the realm of videogames.

No clue what can be said to truly be better, each second of RE 4 feels packed with atmosphere and gameplay to the point I'm sad I'm leaving some levels behind.
The early village was great, and now this cemetery and Lago look incredible. But I know I'll go away soon.

I disagree but clearly no matter what game I pick you'll stick with RE4 because of autism.

Made with love and effort, by motivated and skilled individuals, who put gameplay first.

It's the recipe the zoom zoom hacks can't replicate unfortunately.

>who put gameplay first
They didn't tho.
They literally said they wanted to sell as much as possible and increase action as much as they could to achieve that.

RE4 REMAKE NEWS

youtube.com/watch?v=0b5xiz-c1T8

- Ashley has a knife
- Island will be a laboratory
- Game starts as you playing Ashley
- Wesker boss fight
- Krauser back story
- No chainsaw sisters
- Some guy with a hook
- STEALTH

..by creating the perfect gameplay to the point it changes the industry into attempts at cloning RE 4.
Well it's still tank controls like the first 3, but 'gameplay' includes all the variables like level design, enemy types, your own possibilities with the melee QTEs & knife. & weapons, etc..

Yo wtf this is amazing. A couple days ago I was pitching a script about how a RE 4 movie should be and my first idea was to begin with Ashley to introduce us to her and show how she's captured as a spooky intro, it seems that's what they're going for.
Yeah I like all these ideas, sounds like an expansion for the original which frankly let a lot of spaces to be filled but Capcom never delivered with more RE 4 content.

They should just cancel their shitty remake and pay the guy that made the HD project and just port it over for consolecucks as a new remaster.

Attached: bio4 2022-06-07 15-42-32.jpg (3840x2160, 2.89M)

its quite literally the perfect video game

It's just fun, I don't know how anyone can hate on it yet the fact we get people here doing so goes to show how far the board has fallen

By that margin if it wasn't good then they wouldn't have ported it to any and every fucking system for the last fifteen years

Attached: Resident_Evil_4_Mobile_Edition_-_start_menu.png (1280x720, 1.11M)

>Well it's still tank controls like the first 3
I think the over the shoulder perspective really mitigates a lot of the issues with tank controls. Not to mention 4 Leon is way more responsive

>issues with tank controls
No such thing in Resident Evil. They are very easy to master and use.

Its not. its ruined by having to access the menu to switch weapons. selecting a grenade is particularly annoying cuz u gotta go into menu, select grenade, leave, throw grenade, go back in menu, reselect gun, leave menu. very gay, why on earth didnt they have real time weapon switching?

also its a pretty clunky game, dont like how when u aim your sniper it always starts from a horizontal angle instead of zooming towards the direction ur looking. meh game, the remake is gonna destroy its ass.

So... like basically every RE before it.