Just went down 10 refs

>just went down 10 refs

what does this mean?

Attached: 250px-Backpack_Mann_Co._Supply_Crate_Key.png (250x250, 39.37K)

jews

>he traded?

SELLING KEYS 2.33 REF

I stopped playing TF2 when there are more trade bots/traders than people actually playing the game. The F2P update also destroyed team cohesion and everything when downhill from there. Only game I ever owned where I racked up more than 1k hours of play time. I see that nothing changed.

>Drop it and make another crate give %100 unusuals again

ref went down

>ref is currently $0.02
I used to sell those for like $1.20 each when I was a NEET. On top of TF2 being the most fun FPS I've ever played, jewing and trading was so much fun.

>mr Gaben, he uninstalled ze game

the economy is worthless if there aren't people playing the game. bots get kicked straight away. come back.

Another aspect that killed it for me is how valve killed off most of the community servers with their competitive/matchmaking function. Its too late for me to get back into the game. Its is not the same thing I grew up with. Plus the game is an eye sore now.

its the same game you retarded drama queen

Attached: 345345.jpg (500x500, 35.63K)

Project all you want. Valve got more greedy and lost sight of what made their games and community great in the first place. They are as bad as Ubisoft or even worse when it comes to their multiplayer titles. But hey, if you are still enjoying it, more power to you.

>words words words

Attached: 5345345.png (506x675, 507.65K)

the matchmaking format isn't the same as the old valve servers you mong. you're an idiot if you don't see how it affects the game's flow and play

it's not a reason to quit altogether.

are people finally making hats with ref now?

no, that's just stupid

TF2 has never had team cohesion

Its a very valid reason because it limits how you play the game. Its not really valves fault in retrospect since they still have the dedicated server browser, its just that it took all the player away from the servers I liked to play on.

yeah the shit balance changes were also a big reason. half the weapons arent even usable anymore

what matchmaking has caused to the community servers had definitely affected the other user so that it is a big part of his decision. im nearing the edge as well, matchmaking sucks dick and valve was wrong to listen to people saying that they should make the game more similar to its competitive-oriented competitors

It did in small ways before the F2P update. People actually fell back/ played defense when a spy or scout stole the intel. Now they just ignore it and keep attacking. There was a little hivemind going on because everyone knew how to play the game and generally moved as a team. That all vanished after the update, but it has been 10 years since I last played it. Maybe they figured it out by now. Do not get me wrong it always was a cluster fuck, it is just slightly less so now.

Don't give a shit
I literally sold everything I had in my backpack for thousands and only use top and unlock weapons.
Fuck cosmetics.

>People actually fell back/ played defense when a spy or scout stole the intel.
No they did not

Attached: 1645540760740.gif (1004x756, 1.19M)

TF2 is dead, it's time to move on to the superior multiplayer Valve shooter AKA Left 4 Dead 2
>Fully mod supported with a large amount to choose from
>Consistent playerbase that isn't filled with bots
>No jew cosmetics, if you want to change the appearance of someone you download a mod, no transactions required
>A well programmed game director ensures that almost every game you play is different than the last, promoting replayability
>even if you get bored of playing the same campaign maps all the time, there are plenty of great custom maps to choose from
>has one of the most advanced gore systems in a vidya
>Versus still makes faggots and shitters seethe to this day

Attached: 1646341327234.jpg (512x512, 43.18K)

>tfw just bought a pro KS rocket launcher
giv me a nickname lads

Attached: 1655242244256.gif (500x383, 591.42K)

Well I believe my anecdotal evidence more than yours. git rekt, nerd.

>plenty of great custom maps
Left 4 dead's gameplay is so mind numbingly surface level it doesn't matter how many times you change map its just sooooo repetitive

Attached: 1622814450191.png (512x486, 64K)

>b4b shills still going on

Attached: 1658955594974017.png (600x456, 143.13K)

The nogbomber