Ummmmm.. smash sisters?

ummmmm.. smash sisters?

Attached: 20220728_183802.jpg (2000x2000, 2.37M)

Fuck Smash. They fucked up by not fixing the online matchmaking.

Smash online play is simply too inferior and game-breaking. And they make you pay for it. I switched to this for now

This garbage shovelware will never be on the same level as Smash.

Attached: 1630878369849.png (912x1024, 287.68K)

30 million copies sold
vs
f2p trash that looks like a mobile game for third worlders

>trash that looks like a mobile game for third worlders
but enough about recent Nintendo releases

The fact that it's garbage shovelware already makes it a 1:1 replica of Smash.

Attached: a45.jpg (1000x1024, 80.28K)

>Make a fighting game accessible to human beings by getting rid of input motions, combos and bar bloat
>Allow 2v2 so players can help each other
>Give it a F2P approach so people can unlock the characters they like instead of being forced to shell $60 for 20+ characters they will never touch
>Game is insanely successful

Traditional fighting games' stubbornness is the reason for their own downfall.

wtf is the green reindeer fursona thing?

>fursona
You already figured it out my man

I just played it, it feels so weightless and basically like shit. However I appreciate the character specific dialogue.

I hate how DC is just Batman with the occasional guest appearance of Diana and Supes now

>The fact that it's garbage shovelware already makes it a 1:1 replica of Smash.
Cope more, snoy.

Attached: 1640470530141.png (420x340, 68.88K)

I felt the same way about it. It didn't feel all that good to control. I guess sakurai really is one of the only people that can make a platform fighter feel good to play

Who else do they have? Green lantern? Dc is lame as fuck

Remove the Nintendo branding and people would hate it.

This. Slash is also held up by people anticipating new characters. If there's to be a new Smash in the future, they better actually make the online worth a damn while adding in a ton of content. Also some fun picks, I think at this point they ought to just pick minor characters they think people would like and who would be fun to play as.

Attached: 1656797948362.jpg (667x337, 54.1K)

>Game is insanely successful
>open beta
>f2p
>Already dropping to less than half it's peak

Superman and Batman always carried DC, just like how Spiderman and X-Men carried Marvel before MCU. People like and recognize the other superheroes, but they're more immediately iconic and recognizable. They could probably pick more characters for minority points like Green Lantern, but you gotta get the more popular ones out of the way first. Wonder Woman is easy strong female points, so she's almost always stapled onto Supes and Bat.

>100k concurrent players vs 28 million sold copies

Both sides of this are retarded, both games are fun.

Already superior to Smash by having playable online and a cast of fighters that isn't 75% literal whos, shill characters, and guest characters from rival companies. The only thing Smash does better is the art style and music obviously.

You’re right, this game is on a whole other level. Smashfags on suicide watch.

>Wonder Woman is easy strong female points
don't forget that harley is getting pushed into this role now too

>28 million sold copies
Too bad you can't play with any of those 28 million other people due to shit online.

Weird that Blade essentially kick started the Marvel movie industry despite never being as popular as the movies.

>comparing two completely different stats
>One game has been out a few days and the other a few years
Mental illness

Harleypool is the shill character.

>this game is on a whole other level

Attached: 1646156892393.png (507x500, 124.31K)

they could have made it fun like melee/pm/64/rivals/slap city, instead it seems like they made a total slogfest that is about as boring as 4/ult/brawl.

I think I'll pass.

Attached: static-assets-upload13271382901206266802.jpg (599x567, 30.52K)

And we're all glad for it.

>no arguments
>only wojacks
I accept your concession