What went wrong?

what went wrong?

Attached: 1651164939457.png (460x300, 161.8K)

Attached: file.png (240x70, 4.81K)

Tencent

To be fair, the game is pretty enjoyable right now as long as you don't play trade league.

covid fucked their schedule beyond repair

Content bloat
Poe 2 will fix it (not cope)

Nothing. You niggas just play too much.

that fucking sphere grid. i opened it, said nope, then closed the game

balancing a game around alt+f4 macro and gogogogo type of gameplay

Not really that terrible as long as you just get some game knowledge and learn how to make currency. I'm just waiting for PoE 2. It's been too long.

when china collapses what will happen to poe?

this.
every time i watch a league announcement i can feel myself shutting down as they start talking about all the new mechanics and splinters

What kind of zoomerism is this to complain that there is a lot to do? Go back to fortknight or something if you desire lack of gameplay value

>Shallow gameplay that is somehow less indepth than even Diablo 3 despite the good character building
>Designed as a "Games as a Service" f2p game so the priority will always be retention, addiction and microtransactions over good/fun game design
>End game after years is literally still mapping
>POE"2" literally has the EXACT same endgame (mapping) which is where players were already spending 99% of their time
>Trading is ran by bots plus third party addons/websites and they're too stubborn to ever implement a better system
There's no hope for it it's terminal, I'm not playing that trash for one more season, I'll enjoy a couple of days of Diablo 3 each season until Last Epoch and Diablo 4 come out. I don't have high hopes for either but I'm sure they'll at least give a couple of weeks of fun on release and there's nothing else on the horizon for ARPGs as far as I know.
>Leaves thread and blacklists the word so I don't have to even see these threads anymore

Expedition made me drop the game. I came back a bit during Archnemesis and it's way better but honestly I have no real desire to come back after playing religiously for 3 years.

The worst kind, literal fucking autistic children complaining that there is too much OPTIONAL content in the game, I've actually never seen shit like this before PoE.
Having nothing to do in the game is a valid complaint, but talking shit about having too much content? How the fuck is that a bad thing? Nigger if you don't like a specific mechanic, then don't fucking do it, you're not losing anything, especially that 98% of retards here play babymode tradeleagues.

Biggest problem right now is the insanely stale skill balance. The fact that they didn't change it at all last league is an absolute fucking joke. I get that PoE2 is their focus but given that it likely won't be out for another year or more at this stage, they need to do something other than "zoom currency league" for the millionth time. If there's no notable skill balance changes this league then I'll probably skip it and at this point likely never come back to the game. I've been playing since closed beta so obviously it has gotten a little stale at this point.

they should have really not made so many fucking league mechanics go core. to this day i still don't understand why they thought betrayal was a mechanic that needed to go core.

Builds are meaningless, items are so powerful even trash builds can clear all content with the right gear.

Because fucking gardening and mining mechanics are pretty much required if you want gear but is mind numbingly boring. If they just reset the whole slate except for the few mechanics that were actually good the game would be so much better.

nerfing all the fun stuff ruined it for me. self-curse headhunter was the most fun i've ever had in any game but they had to ruin it because reddit was angry or something. fucking retards

It's because PoE has been reduced down to currency per hour and not fun. Doing what you want is discouraged because you could be making more doing something else, and the biggest problem of all is that 90% of the time you're better off selling the parts you can farm rather than doing whatever content it is that it led up to (bosses of every kind, expedition logs, legion emblems, etc.)

why did they turn elementalist into a fucking golemmancer, i don't fucking care if golems can make any skill work i don't want to have 90 fucking golems out on one screen everytime i want to play elementalist.

Attached: 1657500493658.png (241x234, 121.34K)

>optional
its not optional
remember when you ran that single league mechanic you found fun and got enough maps?
now all the loots from that specific league is nerfed and spreaded to every fucking boring shit on the game

>optional
lmao, i don't believe for a second you play ssf if you think stuff that is more lucrative than mapping is optional.

>the playerbase is having fun with X skill
>NERF IT
>TO THE GROUND
>NO FUN ALLOWED
fucking blizzard cancer

I really fucking hated the Aisling change.

Attached: 673.jpg (1126x764, 171.52K)

literally me with prolif and inpulsa, and winter orb, and and....

Attached: 1657280033379.png (654x806, 669.17K)

Is diablo 3 still good?

it never was

balance is all over place. some builds need almost no gear to clear all content while others struggle even with almost perfect gear. power gap between seismic trap and most other skills is far too big

>still
poe may be in a pretty unfun state but it's miles better than d3 ever was.

I got muted for 3 years last league when I said: "Russia Z" in chat while everyone else was spamming "SLAVA UKRAINIA" for hours

Disgusted me to no end and filled me with hate for that shit company. Regret spending my money on shit supporter packs. At least I made some money back when I sold my account though.

Attached: 76943.png (200x200, 49.69K)

>using the chat
retard
>spending money on supporter packs
double retard