My 1.16.5 survival Minecraft Server

I opened my own survival Minecraft server for 1.16.5.

Rules are simple
- Don't spam in chat.
- Respect everyone.
Server has only 25 slots and has no "land protection" plugin, so be aware of griefers. Just pure vanilla.

IP: 51.91.152.241:40677
You will also need to /register in-game, due to cracked players can join too!

Attached: attach.png (854x480, 323.78K)

I'll ddos it

Is that r*ssian I see?

Attached: 1637208324270.gif (400x400, 840.36K)

Ukrainian

Attached: bozhe-pravyj.thumbnail.jpg (157x200, 9.83K)

orly?

Attached: goatfucker.jpg (2560x1706, 1.76M)

>respect everoyne

how do you enforce that rule? I'm getting disrespected if someone looks in my direction, do you ban every play then?
It's a bullshit rule

Time to take more Ukrainian land

Yes, please.

>Server has only 25 slots
Dropped

Do you have something against russians?

Why not 1.17? All the added stuff is weird but fun

I have good AntiBot plugin, so stop trying to flood server with cheap bots.

you better do it fag

>redditcraft
go back

Attached: redditcraft.png (480x450, 345.39K)

trannycraft

1.16.5 Is the most stable one.

>Trying to make Minecraft a reddit thing
Any Forums always loved Minecraft go back false flagging predditor.

he supports the current thing

oldtranny nonsense

Attached: pbs_twimg_com_media_FYuAmxIXwAAIohJ_jpg.jpg (1800x1800, 467.77K)

Yes.

Attached: th-3096933703.jpg (112x112, 3.88K)

I have something against weak pussies like you

Attached: semenglob.png (554x521, 152.45K)

>everything I don’t like is Reddit
Predditor self projecting

I have to remind you: You are not stronger, FAGG.

You know I am, vanya

Attached: 1617856730541.png (168x235, 23.93K)

>1.16 instead of the latest version
>"respect everyone" yet anyone can TNT your whole fucking house for no reason other than being "the ebin troll"
I just wanna have a comfy MC server where we work together and dont have to worry about our work being griefed by some underage retard

>NOOOOOOOO MINECRAFT IS THE REAL BASED 4CHANERINO GAME STILL BECAUSE... IT JUST IS OKAY??!?!?! MINECRAFT IS THE 4CHANS YOU ARE THE REAL REDDITS!!!! LIKE HOW DEMOCRATS ARE THE REAL RACISTS!!!
this is not true. minecraft is one of the most reddit games out there. go on some of the most popular subreddits like r/teenagers, you'll see a bunch of faggots going on and on about how "MINECRAFT IS... LE GOOD AND FORTNITE IS LE BAD!!!!" even though the game has become unplayable since that retarded combat update. it is in their rotation of the same 5 games they play along with league, two FOTM games, and probably some other autismo games. woman love to fantasize themselves playing this game thanks to redditor youtubers like dream and his clique of faggots, much like how they enjoy THE IDEA of playing games like LoL, Genshit, Valorant, Tranimal Crossing, Reddit Dead Redemption 2, etc. hell they might even try playing these games for 15 minutes just to ensnare some poor insecure Redditor who will always obey because "they need to respect strong independent women" or some shit. i am not making this shit up. i used to go to high school with such cunts. just because it was Any Forumscore at one point doesn't mean its not reddit now. you're not welcome here. go back

Meds

I have an anarchy server aswell, be careful, if you don't have any kind of ddos protection they will kill your server in a couple of minutes.

Oh, cool. Doxed my name. What YouTube tutorial have you used to guess people's name?

Attached: avatars-000639772803-1qzo3o-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 58.6K)

They can only swallow my sweaty balls. No shitty bots from indian black market can destroy my server,

TL;DR
Meds

not your personal army faggot
how the hell hasnt anyone pointed this out yet? the usual server password isnt even there. jesus christ I knew that the average Any Forumsirgin is retarded and underage but I didnt know it was this bad

My server ain't anarchy. Just survival.