Is Fortnite any good?

Is Fortnite any good?

Attached: charlotte sartre.jpg (829x873, 67.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/1dwcwbpmBlIW
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bailey jay?

Hey, is this that whore that tongued nigger anus in that dickdrainers video?

Every time I see a cute goth girl I imagine a more mature, sexy version of her in a black thong and bra against her pale skin. I think e-thots have permanently made me a coomer when it comes to goths. Shame really.

Gothwear has never not been a sex thing

Yeah it's pretty fun. No-build made it more fun for me, even though I do think there's value in the building mechanics I'm utterly shit at them myself so a mode that doesn't require that skill is nice to have.
Plus it's such a popculture mash up nightmare that it becomes funny - playing as a xenomorph with an amongus on my back, dabbing as Indiana Jones or the Master Chief dancing to 'Never Gonna Give You Up' is wonderfully kafkaesque.

Attached: very canon.jpg (1920x1080, 405.94K)

Regular mode for zoomers
Zero build for boomers

it's okay except they have limited time only skins

Attached: 1589917584793.png (1196x624, 144.95K)

it's fun if you don't expect much from it

Yeah, battlepass stuff being time limited sucks. I'm still mad that I can't get the Orange Justice emote, or Slone god I want her to sit on my face just demolish it with her cute plump chocolate rump god fucking hell JESUS

Attached: FPA4PORWYAA2HxR.jpg (2048x1024, 552.21K)

Okay there is no way this wasnt done on purpose

is quite fun on the no build mode
i enjoy save the world too

Yes, gunplay is great and the weapons and gimmicks change fairly often. Just don't play with building cancer

I started playing when they added no build it has fun elements but I can't shake up the idea that the game is full of cheaters. That or I'm terrible at it.

it's good on no-build mode.
it's the only mode I've played since they introduced it.

It's pretty fun, but Fortnite's /vg/ thread is fuckin cancer. A tranny and his Discord AIDS Brigade get to raid the thread as much as they like, but I get 3 day vacations for posting Turk overhere.

Attached: 1657592211437.png (988x792, 1.17M)

it's not without merit but it has too much garbage for ADHD children
why would i want to do a bunch of gay side objectives instead of just killing people?

first I've heard of it, that thread seems pretty average for /vg/.

They do make some cute sluts in the game.

Attached: Fortnite-Saphir-Hagiri-pack.jpg (1079x566, 114.42K)

Your retarded /vg/ thread being cancer doesn't mean you get to shit up Any Forums with your retarded glorified skin browser

This is the troon who's been shitting up /fng/ since late May, by the way.
vocaroo.com/1dwcwbpmBlIW

Attached: 1656877032616.png (704x403, 282.21K)

>why would i want to do a bunch of gay side objectives instead of just killing people?
So people bad at the game still feel like they are achieving something, participation awards are very important if you want to keep the casual players on your game.

I like the gay side objectives

>Feel like getting this pack because the skin is nice and you recuperate the cost in v bucks
>Don't use v bucks as I already have my grail skin and rarely use any other skin
I'm not sure what to do...

If you're not feeling it don't get it. Store stuff comes back, right?