Genshin Impact

Now that we've finished this year's GAA, what did we think of it?

Attached: 2.8 GAA.jpg (3052x2269, 1.91M)

it was kino, i clapped when it ended

I wish Xinyan didn't exist

But I didn't finish it yet. It's that bad.

Mona's puzzle island sucked. Rest was okay to good, Fischl bordering on kino.

im still in kazuha mines

Attached: index.jpg (239x211, 16.07K)

>Loomshit
Ruined.

It's kind of impressive this counts as a summer event. A refurbished older zone, its own OST, fuckton of voicework, several side quests, etc. Meanwhile Destiny 2 is doing a rerun of the same minigame 3rd year in a row, and don't get me started on FFXIV. Yeah, mihoyo has more money but the difference is still surreal.

Pity that the story (besides Amy's) was sort of shit. Couldn't give less than a single fuck about Kazuha. Now starting Mona, hopefully it will be meaningful like Amy's

I think Kazuha being there was pointless since it was just the same story again

it isn't

Twinkfag

It is a bit weird they released his story quest at the same time, which also deals with the same backstory. Otherwise you could say his presence in this event was for anyone who missed the Inazuma Culture Festival.

I still haven't started the event
Should I do it?
Is everyting open?

Anons quick should I save up for Staff of Homa or C1 Hu Tao
I'm thinking C1 since no stamina is retarded

This, so much. My five month old was watching over my shoulder the whole time and at the end as I stood up to clap they joined me and said "Wow, father. After witnessing this demonstration I know now that it is okay to pursue one's own lofty ambitions no matter what the detractors around them think." A tear came to my eyes and I clenched my fist in a gesture of power before my George Floyd action figure on the wall, held it up and said "Trans rights are human rights."

>should I play the game?

just jump cancel. If you have R5 Dragon's Bane it's also only does 15% less damage than an R1 Homa when vaping
Double Hydro is her new best team, so you'll aways be vaping

Mona's ass.

If I had to pick I'd get Homa.
Her also rerun isn't confirmed so you can just save and maybe get both.

The whole 2.8 update seems to be some flailing tantrum by the devs over people accusing the game of being easy and really takes a lot of the comfyness out of it.

Like I have games I play when I want a challenge. Genshin is for when I want a brain-off autistic collection game.

every time

Attached: filtered by a phone game for kids.jpg (1791x4677, 1.95M)

>Censored Mona in new safe art
>Censored Mona in youtube videos clearing content
So do you get CCP after you or something? No sponsor money if you use original Mona nowadays?

I got C1 personally because easier to guarantee and Dragon's Bane is only very minorly behind Homa in the Yelan/Xingqiu comp now. Up to you though, I lost Homa banner several times each time it showed up so I just gave up lol.

>NOOO YOU CAN'T HECKIN' COMPLAIN ABOUT MY GENSHINERINOS
>NOT MY HECKIN' PRECIOUS WAIFUS

Attached: 1572608081501.jpg (1080x1020, 71.68K)

The two recurring crow NPCs in Fischl's quest, Arnold and Leon, are manifestations of Fischl's psyche (confirmed by them both knowing the "secrets" of Immernachtreich).

Arnold is bold and eager to help, and repeatedly insists on being called by a long full title & name, representing the competent "adventurer/princess" Fischl (and also her attraction to Mona, since he tries to hit on her).

Leon is lost and needs help, and admits he isn't a real knight but is simply an actor playing a knight, representing the insecure "Amy" Fischl.

Her questline concludes with her accepting both of these parts of herself. Additionally, in Mona's questline which follows right after Fischl's, she accidentally drops her LARPing twice while speaking to/about Mona, a subtle hint about the development of her familiarity and feelings towards her first and best friend.

Attached: 1649137421649.jpg (363x390, 16.36K)

t. filtered by a phone game for kids

Attached: 1642350501332.png (600x600, 274K)