Do you play grand strategy games, Any Forums?

Do you play grand strategy games, Any Forums?

Attached: 1_I2kYKDcgWFj_vifaVG6l-Q.png (1920x912, 2.73M)

no

One of the worst wastes of time.

yes

yes CK2, no idea how to make my vassals like me. I send them money, keep my desmense low, assassinate the ones thats gone too far, all the 9 yards. yet they never seem to like me

sometimes

If im a brainlet is europa a better start than hearts of iron?

That's video games in general.

I'd say yes. HoI focus on WW2 while EU is more of a normal GSG.

vicky 2 is king, any other paradox game is trash in comparison

True, but with rpgs or shooters or something at least your getting a story or progressing and unlocking something. GSGs are just static, they’re the same thing over and over again and autists will play them for hours and hours.
t. one of those autists.

>a story or progressing and unlocking something.
Nigger. Those are more or less pieces of data. What have you gained? Nothing.
Lemme guess. You are enslaved to gacha games because you feel like its a huge loss if you dont log in.

Faggot, mad because I dissed your gay map games? Every “campaign” of Victoria 2 is the same. It’s fucking boring. These games suck. Kill yourself.

>i need the devs to set every goal for me
>i cant formulate plans and goals
Peak npc. I feel sad for you.

Not an argument.
I accept your seething.
Rent fre.

I can paint a map without playing a video game.

I play CK due incest mechanic and Stellaris for a similar reason.

I used to.

EU4 went down the shitter after Common Sense, fuck mana, fuck johan.
HoI4 was and will always be shit.
CK3 is not even a quarter of the game CK2 is. literally just a reddit meme generator LOLOL FEMINIST VIKINGS
Stellaris gets butchers by some new shitty DLC every 6 seconds.
Imperator is the only game I enjoy and they killed it just when they were unfucking it.
I'm looking forward to Victoria 3 though. looks like such an epic fuck up I'm hoping johan will finally kill himself.

Attached: 1645603069265.gif (470x470, 262.97K)

You don't. You push them to rebel when it's convenient for you, put them in jail, revoke their titles for treason, give their old titles to your family members and if they have any lower titles left, make them your family member's vassals so you don't have to deal with them ever again.

Man CK2 is so vile

I tried so many times and failed every time.
Last one Was funny, I followed a guide to a T and then as soon as I was on my own everything collapsed within years
Not smart enough

That’s because modern paradox games are designed to be DLC money-milking machines for at least a decade.
>release barebones sequel after the previous game got its final DLC
>milk it for years
>autistic fanbase eats it up
>if the game is over 5 years old and still getting loads of DLC the retarded paypigs will cry for a sequel so they can be paypigs for a decade because ITS TOO OLD!!! WE NEED A SEQUEL!!
Paradox paypigs are absolutely pathetic. I gave up playing these games. Yes I know you can pirate DLC and whatnot, I just got sick of it all.

I liked it more when each province had population that grew gradually and decreased dramatically if there was a war or some catastrophe. I don’t like the fact that you can use mana points to magically turn a village of 300 people into a major metropolis with a few clicks. In EU3 if you went into a massive war that fucked up your manpower, you’d get screwed for the next century.