Cashworks is best payload map

Cashworks is best payload map

Attached: Engineerava.jpg (146x146, 21.76K)

>Loud brapping echoes throughout the map
>Camera cuts to the RED base
>Heavy is sitting on the Scout's face
>Brapping
>Scout is visibly erect
>Heavy pulls out a hot pepper and eats it
>Camera zooms in on his face, his eyes go wide
>Drumbounce.mp3
>"Uh oh"
>Lets out an atomic brap
>Scoutdeathscream.mp3
>Heavy gets up
>The Scout's face is on fire
>"FIYA FIYA FIYA!"
>Sniper runs in and throws a mason jar at the Scout
>"I upgraded mates"
>Heavy looks at the Scout
>The jar was full of chunky, half liquid shit
>Scout pops a boner again
>Demoman comes in and begins fucking the Scout in the ass
>Scout begins brapping and inflates the poop covered demo
>drunknigsounds.mp3
>"I got two dickets to the cum show, and I ain't given em to ya. I'm going with YOUR dickets!"
>Demo begins to float away
>Spy grabs the Demo's legs
>"Well, off to visit your mothers!"
>Slips and impales his anus on the end of a BLU Sniper's rifle (he was one of the bots who looks up and spins constantly)
>Sniper begins shooting
>Spydeathscream1.mp3
>Spydeathscream2.mp3
>Spydeathscream4.mp3
>Spy begins pissing and sharting from the experience
>RED Medic and Engineer gaze upon the whole scene with a concerned look on their faces

Attached: 1655751323579.gif (498x280, 3.23M)

vip_badwater is the best payload map

yo is that unkle dane the pedophile main

>caring about TF2 when Overwatch exists
lmao

For me it's Borneo

Attached: Pl_Borneo.jpg (1024x576, 437.77K)

yeah, if you're gay

Attached: 1569369792392.gif (497x465, 3.87M)

pl_bustdowl

bros, i am so sick of the alpine theme being used for every new TF2 map

where are my desert maps

maps only get added during Halloween and Christmas and alpine lends itself a lot better to those seasons than desert does
besides I want more space maps

I have 2000 hours in TF2 and 95% of that playtime has been Dustbowl, 2Fort and various MvM, with some Goldrush and Turbine from time to time. Just reinstalled after a four year hiatus. What maps have I missed out on that are great and still busy most nights on the west coast? Payload or Control Point preferred.

Do not want the A-B-C-D-E five point bullshit maps.

Attached: dogsi.jpg (240x240, 8.81K)

STBlackST will never accept your commission

none of the gayload maps are good

Mossrock is a good A/D CP map. Two points, no bullshit, just fun. Pier got added ""recently"" like two smismasses ago and is a great payload map.

Try out Pier

new case and maps tonight?

That's a lot of words for what amounts to "I'm a retarded nigger with zero taste in maps."
Wouldn't expect anything else from a dogposter.

cashworks is literally the worst fucking community payload map there is. it was on creators briefly then got removed because everyone hated it.

Well, for clarity, my friends got me into TF2 and it was the game I built my first pc for back in 2009. Prior to that all the friends I had were console gamers exclusively. Those were the maps we all played most of the time and I still dig'em all. I have also played dozens of other maps at least once or a few times, but as its been four years I just don't remember the others that well. Gravel Pit, Upward, Freight, Sawmill, I very vaguely remember these. Now, if you have any map recommendations, that'd be cool. You could also totally continue being a catdick and I'll still be mildly entertained.

Dogs are cool.

Attached: dog reaction.png (1280x720, 427.2K)

Thanks fella, I'll check these out. I've tried some MvM Uber Upgrade servers and everything is e-z baby mode. I understand it's gotta be hard to balance, but are there any boss rush type maps where you get to spend millions of dollars and still have a decent challenge?

Attached: 1623828495594.jpg (1024x576, 87.17K)

Ops_mums_house gets a full server every time ;^)