Honestly, the biggest disappointment to me is that it's set in Vice City...

Honestly, the biggest disappointment to me is that it's set in Vice City. Haven't we already had a current year diverse coastal state filled with spics in V?

Why couldn't it have been Chicago? I'm not even American but I wanted to drive across comfy Midwest landscapes dottted with small towns.

Attached: gtavi.gif (450x340, 3.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-07-27/gta-6-release-date-rockstar-cleans-up-image-after-employee-backlash
old.reddit.com/r/GamingLeaksAndRumours/comments/w9ec7s/bloomberg_gta_6_has_a_female_protagonist_set_in/ihuo2g4/?context=3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would love Vice City if they set it in the 1980s. Who the fuck wants to go there in the modern day? Peak soulless

And it will 100% be modern day because it's easier to push shark cards on zoomers if you fill your game with concept hypercars.

Who asked?

Because people who live in large populated areas are more likely to buy something if their stupid large populated area is in it. And Chicago absolutely sucks to drive in which means they’d be making a sequel to GTA IV which won’t happen in this cursed timeline we live in,

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-07-27/gta-6-release-date-rockstar-cleans-up-image-after-employee-backlash
>female protagonist
>Developers are also being cautious not to “punch down” by making jokes about marginalized groups
>more progressive and compassionate workplace
>Very culturally sensitive

Thanks I'll think I'll pass

Awesome, so GTAs officially dead!

Not until zoomers keep giving Rockstar their money for GTA online.

Confirmed to be set in the modern day by the Kotaku leak guy

old.reddit.com/r/GamingLeaksAndRumours/comments/w9ec7s/bloomberg_gta_6_has_a_female_protagonist_set_in/ihuo2g4/?context=3

Honestly, I'd take the 60s or 70s over the 80s. The last decade of media has given me 80s fatigue. I fuckin hate the 80s now.

It supposedly will be an homage to Bonnie and Clyde. Miami seems like the wrong vibe for that

Attached: c9ao2aw3nmb71.jpg (538x799, 68.28K)

good morning sir

when did they ever punch down except for trannies and fags?

Whites lost the culture war.

>culture war
you can literally get vanned for offending people on twitter now

80s nostalgia is boring and on its way out
Vice City as a location is cool to me, but simultaneously it probably only worked because it was set in the 80s and parodied Scarface

GTA isn't too big to fail. look at the entire cyberpunk fiasco, the gta trilogy "definitive edition" and halo infinite.

Imagine not wanting to play as a gun-toting madwoman.
Hell, given the likely amount of boatchases, this will be Black Lagoon as fuck.

Attached: Black-Lagoon.jpg (3600x2540, 1.61M)

I'm not American and everything I know about Miami has to do with the 80s. What does Vice City in the modern day have to offer that's different from LA?

I guess it's surrounded by swamp rednecks which is unique but what about the city itself?

Attached: qaepykpv8gn41.jpg (1200x907, 319.09K)

going back to vice city is lame. do philadelphia or chicago or detroit

What names would their GTA equivalent be given?

So will I be able to pick up male prostitutes as this Latina female and will they be black and will I be able to see their penises and give them blowjobs and rimbjobs in firstperson?

Honestly Detroit set around 2003 would be amazing. But it’d be more like State of Emergency and Bully than GTA.

>tfw always skipped all cutscenes while playing all GTAs and speedruned the missions
Do you niggers really care about those trash stories?

Attached: 1630199045350.jpg (1920x1080, 159.27K)

Female protagonist is not an issue

Them marketing as the first legit info for good points is, them telling us they "cleaned up" the company, patching out jokes from gtav and pretty all of the remaster disaster

Thats the issue and i have no doubt its gonna be a disaster. The cherry on top would be windows 11 only

It should either have been Carcer City or Las Venturas and surrounding desert.
Carcer City would have been fresh and new and could have taken on the unique problems facing declining Rust Belt Midwestern cities and White Plight.
It could have dealt with the heroin trade, sex trafficking and other issues.
Modern Vice City is just ridiculous and is going to be too similar to Los Santos which we just had.

Attached: 1647788525513.jpg (702x700, 71.75K)

>Female protagonist is not an issue
Yeah, it really is. A female master criminal is fucking retarded, it just doesn't happen. Women are always either whores or just sluts tagging along with hardened criminals, the only exceptions are older women who are closely related to some male master criminal and carry on his business in order to keep the peace or whatever but basically just do whatever the lower generals tell her.
Female rags-to-riches criminal masterminds just aren't a fucking thing.
Idiot.

Independence, Opinig and Motor city.

Motor City is pretty cool name, why aren't there any IRL Motor Citys.

Or just break the bullshit and set a gta game in the far distant future where you create a parody of what american culture would be in 100 years. You can go all out be as fucked up or woke as you want and it would work in that setting if its self aware

>we will add more cities to the game
This is the biggest red flag. Means the campaign will get fucked for online again, doubtful they add new single player content for these new cities if SP even gets it.

Ok sorry i am going by the assumption that we are having multiple protagonists and that the thot will be pretty much what you described so i would have no issue

If its female only and nothing else and we get power womyn then its retarded. Works for saints row but not gta

>racist manchild cries about dumb shit
>wah why not shitcago
irony

It basically strongly hints that VI will ONLY be online, actually, it's going to be an always-online experience and that they're going to try and fuse singleplayer and multiplayer which is what I've been warning about since GTA V.
You can clearly tell as the games progressed they didn't want to make singleplayer at all and that they made it more and more of a barebones, wet-your-appetite tutorial mode for the online versions of all these games.
That's why endlessly repeatable, randomly generated side content has utterly died since Red Dead Redemption 1.
Make everything that is actually fun in the singleplayer finite and then 'update Online' to give players the ability to do it endless but funnel them into the online ecosystem in order to bleed them dry.
It's garbage.

Female protagonist games cannot compete with male protagonist games. It's not worth the risk to kill whole damn video games just to prove that this can be wrong. All the people who know their parts in video games are mostly gone now. There's going to be nothing left here but ruins.