OH MY HECK YOU CAN PLAY AS LE CATERINO XD 10/10 GOTYAY

>OH MY HECK YOU CAN PLAY AS LE CATERINO XD 10/10 GOTYAY

Why do we let redditors have opinions?

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 33.48K)

>HEH IM SUCH A CONTRARIAN HAHA YOU LIKE X THING? YOU MUST BE Y! THAT IS POPULAR THEREFORE IT IS BAD HEH I AM SO SMART HEH
I can smell the folds and the Cheetos dust from here, faggot. Nobody will ever love you.

>HEH IM SUCH A CONTRARIAN HAHA YOU LIKE X THING? YOU MUST BE Y! THAT IS POPULAR THEREFORE IT IS BAD HEH I AM SO SMART HEH
I can smell the folds and the Cheetos dust from here, faggot. Nobody will ever love you.

Found the developer

Why do we let underage tourists greentext like retards?
Your sentiment is correct but you lack the mental capacity to express yourself without sounding like a schizo sperg.

castle my asshole

Cats are based

the “game” is literally a walking sim you fucking idiot. there’s a “press button to jump to the exact spot that’s safe” feature for the entire game.

and i use the term “game” loosely. games typically have lose conditions.

well the lack of freedom (at least "Ubisoft style") is what's frustrating for most anons, the game's alright.

Fuck man, if you weren't playing AS A CAT I swear this would be just another flop. It had to start somewhere, from here on devs will get the inspiration to make similar better games.

Those have been out there for a while and what comes to mind are GoatSim, Tokyo Jungle, Okami

why does the cat look so retarded
it's the big pupils isnt it

>hating on cats
Nïgger

That's nice but you didn't play it

Cats are from soys, gays and trannies

Attached: domestic-gay-couple-two-lovers-relaxing-home-livingroom-34237390.jpg (1014x1300, 189.26K)

>el gato is still making chuds seethe
Holy based

Attached: its reddit.jpg (640x480, 69.83K)

You’re goddamn right I didn’t, but that doesn’t make any of my points any less valid.

You know very well that the game is piss easy, unthreatening, and lacks gameplay depth and complexity.

You must have 3 then?

Attached: seneschay what.jpg (592x533, 231.54K)

i can just TASTE the schizo energy coming off of you

My sisters cat is with me the whole summer and I must say that I absolutely HATE that little rat, the motherfucker has kept me awake for weeks so I started to wash the fucker every time it fucks with me and now the cunt is afraid of me and stopped fucking around.
10/5 would wash again

>IT'S SNEED! IT'S SNEED! IT'S SNEED!
what?

gato oblongo

Attached: 1460948561858.png (418x278, 4.34K)

Are you new? Any Forums is a cat site.

Attached: Dusty.jpg (320x180, 5.87K)

Sneeds and redditors are both faggots, but it takes an even bigger faggot to let them live rent-free in his head.

faggot

Attached: Tinsel_0017.jpg (2048x1398, 386.38K)

This game isn't even remotely popular

Its gay. This entire thread is gay. OP is a gigantic faggot, and we should should all commit mass ritual suicide on the count of 3.

Ha. Fuck you, niggerfaggot.

Yeah without the cat it would be a massive flop. That's the only reason people wanted to play it in the first place

I hope you're being ironic there, buddy.

Attached: Tinsel_0053.jpg (2048x922, 338.81K)

Literally nobody outside of niche online communities is talking about this game.

If you say so, nigga.

Attached: Tinsel_0120.jpg (1536x2048, 366.82K)

>why do we let redditors have opinions
They have a right to free speech, twitterbabby

so? don't play it, ez