Game is set in Russia

>game is set in Russia
>Rasputin is the villain

Attached: ETaPRRMU0AASVld.jpg (1200x700, 69.76K)

Rasputin did nothing wrong

Attached: rexputin.png (1072x851, 1019.6K)

I miss Don Bluth's level of animation.

Hey it's that guy from the Tiktok song!

I saw that video too OP

I don't know why but I remember watching this movie a lot as a kid. I wonder if it's even that good.

Rasputin was known to have a really huge cock and would flash it to nuns and other women in public.

>game set in the USA
>Antagonist is a white capitalist business man/politician or a disgruntled white military general

Why do redditors make Rasputin out to be a good guy when he was a creepy scam artist who preyed upon a mother worried about her son?

COOL MOUSTACHE

WARIO

Call of Duty MW2 and Advanced Warfare

Rasputin's fictional depictions have completely overtaken any historical importance he may have had at this point.

on the one hand he was a gypsy tier shitbag on the other hand he fucked (and fucked with) the aristocracy so fuck 'em and i wish he had done more

>rasPUTIN
pottery

idk what redditors say about Rasputin, but the world would really have been better off if he had lived, despite him being a bad person. He was the de-facto head of the pro-German faction in the Imperial court, and was pushing for the Tsar to make a separate peace with Germany. If he had not been murdered/assassinated, it's very possible that he would have succeeded, and Russia would have pulled out of World War One. That would mean no sealed train carrying Lenin back to Russia, so no Soviet Union. If the Russian Revolution had still happened (and it probably would have), it would be of a drastically different character.

>rasputIN
>putIN
>stalIN
>lenIN

Who writes this garbage?

Russia was always the unoriginal storyline
>every single Russian arc
>shit guys everything sucks, but after their new quicky leader name dimitri or something who likely isn't even from here things won't be shit
>what follows it ten different internal wars, 50 massive forgein wars, millions of Russians dead
>end result is always the same for everything still being shit only in a new way
>story hints at some wacky new idea that inevitably fails
I swear its just a dark humor benny hill gag by this point

The best part of Hellboy.

sounds on point

Attached: 1634746668420.jpg (564x751, 67.46K)

Shadow Hearts maybe?

> game is set in Russia
theres like 3 games maybe
and 2 of them is pathologic games where you stand against earth itself