Untitled

;)

Attached: fawkes.jpg (885x540, 98.26K)

Thank you Bethesda.

>I'm sorry, my companion, but no. We all have our own destinies, and yours culminates here. I would nit rob you of that.

Attached: 1654036649788.jpg (1566x2048, 792.08K)

>Not my job, wanderer.

As opposed to what? The NV shit by Shitsidian with their retarded fucking 'we write text cause we're too lazy to program in proper endings'

Hat eon Fallout 3 all you want but it had a very fucking clear finish and it was so enjoyable of a game fans request DLC to allow you to keep playing
Meanwhile NV was seen as a fucking relief when you got the 'credits'

What were the excuses Charon and the robot gave you again?

what an asshole

How did Todd get away with this?

Thanks, Fawkes!
Wouldn't want someone else to rob me of my destiny :D

SEETHING bethesdrone

Attached: 1656508467931.png (1080x1062, 1010.56K)

He's playing 4d chess. Always two steps ahead of everyone.

Attached: todd10.jpg (607x794, 102.65K)

the robot says you should be ashamed of yourself and charon just says no.

>virgins don't understand heroic sacrifice
color me shocked.
>B-but I'm the MC! I can't die! I savescummed my way all the way here WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! ;_;

(You)

Based Charon does give a damn

>turns around and leaves
Sorry Fawkes but if you want this to happen you have to do it yourself. I guess that makes it your destiny.

There's a difference between heroic sacrifice and pointless sacrifice. You don't impale yourself on your own sword to block the bad guy with your corpse.

>virgins don't understand heroic sacrifice

If you were fawks would you let your savior die when you yourself can return the favour by aiding in his assistance?

What makes a sacrifice heroic is the fact that the sacrifice was necessary. There's a fine line between courage and recklessness.

>ummm this doesn't make any sense! he's immune to radiation if it's not logical it's bad! watch my 10 hour video
>thematic through-line? narrative climax? biblical parallels? what's that?
Fallout 3 is midwit pesticide.

Attached: 1658984301475.jpg (500x500, 37.07K)

Attached: 1658982169673592.jpg (885x540, 184.26K)

The more I watched creetosis the more I realized he doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.

Take your meds.

Kek moment

(You)

Remember. You're his companion. Not the other way around.

And that’s why I always leave him in the vault.