NIER CHURCH

NEW SADFUTA JUST DROPPED
HOLY FUCK

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-28 113013.jpg (961x721, 89.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nier.fandom.com/wiki/Class_1_Patient_Health_Record
youtu.be/M-lN8gyue1M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I dunno bros. It all seems kinda sussy to me

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-28 113435.jpg (772x435, 32.86K)

>people still think this is anything other than a modder making an elaborate shitpost
cant believe i share a board with you fucking gullible retards. has the grinch leak taught you nothing?? literally one person in the world found it, no one can recreate it, and it hasnt been data mined.

>b-but some random autists said its impossible to do with the mod tools available
okay? so he made mod tools that could, big whoop. either that or the other modders are just fucking retards

Didn't this end up being fake?

Is the blobby guy's animation used in some other enemy type?

Fake gay lame and a little bit cringe.

yeah this pretty much completely confirms it as just a really interesting breakthrough for the modding community

This might not have started as a viral marketing campaign, but definitely is one now. Guaranteed bots are being purchased to push engagement.

Attached: 1658802794881785.gif (368x368, 3.65M)

Oh n-

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-28 114638.jpg (793x396, 38.9K)

GIVE ME MY ONE REFERENCES YOKO TARO OR I WILL DENOUNCE YOU AS A HACK TO THE NOOSPHERE!!!!

>yes the genius lone modder just added a custom boss enemy in the game without any dev tool

Black Blobby... not like this...

Attached: redditsave.com_i_played_as_9s_after_doing_missions_to_come_back-txuyctpp68e91.mp4_snapshot_02.06_[2022.07.27_22.48.15].jpg (1280x720, 264.91K)

correct, are you fucking retarded?
this isn't some removed content or dummied out anything you fucking retard, it's clearly a modded instance to announce the creation of proper modding tools

>yes the genius yoko toro just snuck into the ps4 game factory and added the secret copy with replicant assets into the production line in hopes of a genius canadian boy who has a day job to play it on an offline ps4 and share it with reddit

cool mod bro

>looks more legit all the time
>Any Forums doubles down and insists it's fake/viral marketing every time

You people are fucking stupid.

I have no fucking idea what this is anymore.

Attached: 1498033402934.png (1046x1012, 2.29M)

Fakesisters... I don't feel so good

It hasn't been definitively proven to be fake yet.
Regardless, whether this is some long winded reveal of breakthrough modding the game, some marketing bullshit for the Switch version from developers, or legitimately the real last secret, I look forward to finding out the truth. Note that in the tweet Yoko Taro made for debug mode he never actually stated it REALLY was the final secret. Just some food for thought, I personally don't think this is in the current game even the 1.0 version.

>looks more legit
It looks like basic modding tools. Everything being shown is just reused shit. Including the black guy.

I refuse to think it's fake
I also refuse to think that it can be real

9S got BLACKED

YOU CAN'T MOD RECTANGLES LIKE THAT

I have a theory. Perhaps the wrong version of the game was sent to a pressing plant before release. There was a silent recall. All copies were destroyed. Except a few slipped through the cracks. This has happened with vinyl, films and other stuff before. The disc is a mispressing.

Reused content in a Nier game? Wow, it must be fake.

People don't just make mod tools (a community tool) by themselves in complete secrecy.

yes. you really underestimate the lengths autists will go to

Attached: dsfsdf.jpg (980x1049, 116.61K)

Nier faggots, is this game and Replicant better on the ps4 or PC? I have a super computer that can molest the PS4 but that means fuck all if the port is terrible so I come asking you anons.

Attached: 084.gif (1007x621, 2.3M)

Woah...

Attached: Untitled.png (1741x217, 36.23K)

People say the ps4 version is terrible, but I honestly never had any severe fps drops. Then again, I do have a pro.

I dunno what to think anymore...
It looks too complicated to be a mod, yet too crappy to be something official.
The whole way it was revealed little by little is too shady. And the whole retard act of sadfutatgo is getting more sus by each day.

Attached: __yorha_no_2_type_b_and_yorha_no_9_type_s_nier_and_1_more_drawn_by_annno_ans__sample-918fb76325f33f0c631233ba83c654ca.jpg (850x1119, 86.08K)

Lmfao. Imagine getting baited this hard. Yep. It's Taro doing all this. He sure got us good!

Had no problems with replicant on pc. I remember automata having issues on pc but this was years ago and you can download stuff to improve some of the fucking god awful textures

For good reason.
nier.fandom.com/wiki/Class_1_Patient_Health_Record

>posts a blurry image
lmao

replicant is fine on pc. when i played automata on pc it deleted my save data halfway through the game so i had to jump through 1000000 hoops just to upload some autists save data to my game.

>It looks too complicated to be a mod
It doesn't look complicated at all. It looks like any generic mod you'd find in any other game. But for some reason just because it's this game people think it's impossible, which is dumb

yes, they absolutely do you fucking retard, they develop it autistically over long periods of time in a small tight knight group and then release it as an ARG like this, are you actually fucking retarded?
shit like this is WHY they keep the tools to themselves

PC here, Replicant runs fine, and Automata finally got updated to apparently run well but I haven't tried out the patch.

Automata PC port sucks. Get it on PS4

If we have this kind of mod tools, can we remake Drakengard 1 and Drakengard 3 in N:A engine?

Maybe not the dragonriding parts, but for the world itself why not?

>too crappy to be something official.
It looks exactly like what one developer could do on ask from Yoko Taro. I doubt Automata team exists/has time to make ARG stuff, but i could see where someone could work a couple of days with Yoko to make this.

Replicant is fine on PC, steam version of Automata got updated awhile ago, but no clue if its better or worse then the initial release version of the original port.

Nice reused blobby

Attached: 32432.jpg (1542x973, 112.41K)

>copied city
>wtf why is everything reused?

looks like the enemy is from the game youtu.be/M-lN8gyue1M

This is stupid. Yoko Taro doesn't even own the IP. You think they'd just let him have the source code and dev tools just sitting on his PC to do shit like this?

fake until replicated

Yes. They made him work on that awful mobile game, they can let him fuck with people online as compensation.

>doesn't even read the text
I hate zoomers

>BRO IT'S JUST A MODDER
Any Forums somehow dumber than trannies once again holy fuck.

NA is a finished product. He wouldn't be allowed to access this shit if he's not being actively asked to work on something.

his yoko FRICKIN taro dude he definitely would do something like this even if he get on trouble he never passed up chance to troll

okay groomer

It's all marketing for John Cena in fortnite

Screencap this

the text isn't new

Attached: file.png (592x192, 34.26K)

This is 100% scrapped content at this point. The question is how this guy managed to grab it while no one else can...

wut. it is a modder. coming to any other conclusion outs you as a tranny

>custom boss enemy
Except for the fact this boss is in the game

>twittard gets everything wrong
Incredible

>Get in trouble
It's literally free marketing, to begin with this is a pretty clear cut devkit asset flip.
He and another dev literally retweeted it, there's zero chance that's a coincidence and they'd also get in trouble for retweeting modded shit.
The XIV twitter accidentally did once and they deleted it immediately.

Holy shit

Attached: 43543545.jpg (767x953, 144.31K)

>scrapped content
>that literally doesn't exist anywhere in any version of the game made public
OK tranny

The Switch version isn't out yet, user. This could easily be for DLC for Replicant to add Gestalt mode, or for marketing the Switch version to get more people into the search for the mysteriously newly added easter egg.

Of course it's reused, the same way the other motions are reused.

>REEEEEEE IT'S A MOD
>REEEEEEE IT'S REAL
>REEEEEEE IT'S MARKETING
Based Canadian special needs child making Any Forums lose their goddamn mind.

Did anyone tell him the wallet on the right looks like it was made for a woman?

it is some autist modding group doing an arg for their NA mod then

Why does he spam the dash like an annoying tard instead of just running

So Yoko Taro is so cucked by the industry he can't even confirm nor deny something is fake legally? Jesus Christ, what a shit industry. At least filmmakers or musicians can do this.

It's yoko taro and some poor dev that slapped this together for a bonus.