So rumor has it Black Panther is getting his own open world video game. Bad news? Made by fucking EA. Alright...

So rumor has it Black Panther is getting his own open world video game. Bad news? Made by fucking EA. Alright, so what could they possibly do to make this good, if that's even possible? When is SONY just going to contract someone like Sucker Punch to make a Daredevil game instead? Is Insomniac becoming the only decent capeshit game dev now? And speaking of, when the fuck are we getting more new on Spider-Man 2 or Wolverine?

Attached: Black Panther Avengers Game Concept Art.jpg (1018x962, 194.32K)

I just don't see the potential. Spider-Man worked as an open world game because he has unique movement modes. What can Black Panther do? Parkour? Seen it a million times. There are a lot of other Marvel heroes that are more interesting in terms of open world potential than Panther, but I bet the reason they went for him isn't woke pandering to the black crowd or whatever, it's because he wears a mask so they don't have to license his likeness from his actor. He takes his mask off probably only in cutscenes in game and keeps it on in all the box art or whatever, so people don't have to see that his face does not look like the on-screen actor from the movies.

He played fine in Avengers but you're right, Wakanda is kind of a shitty map to set an entire game in. Granted there's high tech skyscrapers and outskirts of a jungle, but to me that screams WAKANDA IS GOING TO BE INVADED BY KLAW again. How many fucking times can they play that card? We see that shit enough in movies

Its gonna be set in Baltimore

Nothing, it's EA.

literally who wants to play this

no one even wanted to see the movie

Eh, sounds boring, give me another Hulk game.

Capeshit fucking blows why would anyone over the age of 22 ever want to play something like this.

He was fine as a supporting character in movies with a decent gimmick but his solo movie was far up its own ass. Sequel looks way worse.
That or a decent Captain America game

I'd rather have an Infamous 3 and forget about Rising Sun

You mean Second Son but whatever. What the hell happened with Infamous anyway? It was a flagship SONY title they just let fizzle out

Now that disney owns marvel they need to reopen lucas arts and just put in the work to make games with the same level of quality and production their movies.

It's fucking criminal we aren't getting good cape shit and good star wars games on a regular basis. I'm remembering the iron man games that were absolute dog water. Hulk games were kinda fun though and spider man without saying.

The Spawn game was also the shit.

>Granted there's high tech skyscrapers and outskirts of a jungle
dont forget the magnet train

oh yeah, I forgot the Guardians of the Galaxy game was a legitimately good video game for cape shit too, and it was a no frills single player experience as well.

Yeah. My bad, tells you how memorable it is. Only cool power was the neon one. And honestly, probably put out for their movie games and just left to die. More than likely their talent was stripped and used on different games.

It's really fucking weird that there hasn't been a AAA Iron Man game yet

Hulk ultimate destruction was cool, I sorta remember the spawn game. Weren't the chain weapon kino? Also punisher game was pretty sweet. I'd like to see punisher in a mad max 3 style of game.

Can't wait

Attached: BP2.png (593x633, 563.31K)

shut the fuck up, we are talking about video games today

Yeah spawn was awesome, my mind was blown when you got to fight angels because they never even touched on that during the movie. Spawn is also black but no one ever realizes because he is a burn victim.

because superheroes are incredible concepts when it comes to gameplay and traversal mechanics.

Which is why I am completely out of love with GTA. Locomotion is so important to open world games, and I am so bored of just driving around. Crackdown and Prototype are some of the most fun open world games because they made it a joy to just leap around like a gorilla.

See this is why I want my Flash game

Nobody that promotes diversity actually wants a good black character. The trick is they want them shoe horned in taking over another characters race and gay.

>literally who wants to play this
Me because I like Black Panther
>no one even wanted to see the movie
Still the second highest grossing Marvel solo movie of all-time