NINTENDO

NINTENDO
youtube.com/watch?v=9EZGciae8aw

Attached: 0[1].jpg (480x360, 27.57K)

DON'T EAT FEEF

good morning sirs

If you can't make the game look like the cartoon, why even bother?

>don't eat feef
jeets really can't get anything right

This is the most "Nintendo Hire this Man" thing I've seen in a while, lmao.

The cutscenes don't look too bad.

more like
>"NINTENDO! PLZ NOTICE AND HIRE ME SENPAI-KUNICHIWA-SAMA! SEE HOW MUCH I'M SHILLING MY PROJECT oNLinE?! DON'T SUE ME BRO!"

This is actually pretty fucking impressive, guy basically taught himself how to draw and animate like Matt Groening then manually redid all the cutscenes.

What is Any Forums's obsession with this fucking video

okay this is actually impressive though?

It's a showcase of both dedication and autism to an old videogame that's considered a cult classic.

>the ingame stuff is soulless as fuck
>the cutscene remakes are soulful as fuck

Attached: 1631152200337.jpg (1280x720, 60.58K)

reminder, nintendo already hire this man

Attached: Pokemon-Legends-Arceus.jpg (736x400, 67.44K)

feef bros...

>nu-Simpsons animation
Fucking disgusting

Attached: Ralph.jpg (512x384, 23.58K)

>noooo it has to look like it did in 1991 because...it just does!

Unironically yes.

No retard, hire this man is directed sarcastically at people who make awful unreal engine remakes of classic games without any art direction.
Fan passion projects like this are the opposite of that.

The fact that "Don't Eat Feef" isn't in the comments proves this ESL retard is spending more time pruning the comments section than working on the mod. Which he's shilling his patreon for the effort. What a scam.

you went through 2858 comments?.

The cutscene stuff is kinda cool I guess. It is nu-simpsons tier but it's not like the modder can hire korean sweatshop animators to get the classic simpsons look. The ingame stuff all looks shit though.

Scrolled as far as I could. Show me a screenshot that disputes my assertion.

It doesn't take much to draw in zombie Simpsons style, plenty kids here draw homer graffiti that look like modern official art.

I Never got the autistic obsession with Hit & Run or Battle for Bikini Bottom, these games were okay at best

1k likes...

Attached: 2.png (968x124, 14.41K)

>ctrl+f feef
>scroll down
>find it

Attached: file.png (1299x134, 18.52K)

Nostalgia and refusing to admit people had extremely low bars as kids.
I loved the ps1 spiderman games but besides the atmosphere being pretty neat since it wasn't wannabe serious like the modern games, they played like total shovelware.

>keep scrolling down
>keep finding it

Attached: file.png (766x250, 29.05K)

We are deathly insecure about ourselves and feel threatened by someone building something great with a ton of passion and dedication.
Many such cases.

The meme has been degraded so as to be smugly dismissive of any fan project at all, regardless of quality. It is now meaningless.