A video game i released

I released a 93 puzzle horror video game with time manipulation and telekinesis cleoptra14.itch.io/asenath

Attached: ss_29b039d53fa4b18083021763578b17ead7a23bf6.800x600 (1).jpg (800x450, 80.71K)

does anybody ever plays those itchio titles?
i'm under the impression you probably would get more audience by distributing it amongst your friends or something
steam's ocean of shovelware is another thing i'll never understand how it can for developers at all

Why does this read like an AI wrote it?

>$5
No thanks

Attached: cookie.png (419x599, 238.4K)

i think they do

you should give a free copy to every /vt/uber you can.

i think it makes sense other puzzle games have less puzzles and for more

i have no idea how to do that

>no demo
>every screenshot looks the same
>puzzle platformer
nobody is going to buy your game

Just give it away for free. No one is going to pay $5 for this, other than maybe as a joke/pity. At least if it was free then someone MIGHT play it and having people actually play your game is worth more than the zero dollars you're going to make from this.

Attached: 165807579396046.gif (122x104, 148.42K)

I wont vouch for the "just make it free" mindset. it's nice to make even a little off your work but with a mess of screenshots that don't give me a feel for your game, no demo and unless I'm missing it no gameplay video I just can't imagine why someone would give it a swing.

The real puzzle is why I would buy this shit!

Attached: 6359ou[1].png (403x811, 282.21K)

add a cute girl and i'll support your game

Attached: 1653675755562.gif (361x393, 284.72K)

Boomer dev here. You uh, just email, you know?

we live in the post-"pay for software" age, gramps. that economic model simply isn't compatible with our scarcity-less digital landscape. everyone's taking donations, crowdfunding or shilling their Patreon nowadays.
that being said, not paying for that shit lol

OP why wouldn't you make this a mobile game with ads after every level? Or death idk if you can die I obviously didn't play

It might as well be free because they sure aren't getting a little anything from it. Just glancing at the recent puzzle platformers on itchio will show you hundreds of games that look more polished than this for free. Asking $5 for this is just being jaded. This is the type of game you make while learning gamedev and show to your friends, you don't ask $5 for it.

If OP is going to continue making games they would benefit much more from people actually playing their first games and giving feedback than it just sitting around and no one touching it.

This. Make the MC a loli.

with a big, frilly and puffy dress with a mob cap

>We couldn't find your page

user the link doesn't work