They're trailer is out what do you think?

they're trailer is out what do you think?
youtube.com/watch?v=fnQ3zwO5N_A

Attached: FVwucCSacAEARo5-scaled.jpg (2560x1440, 519.84K)

Gib Shermie, that`s it

Why are they making people pay for this

>they're
I'm waiting for discount of a full version with all dlcs of course

because that's what you do with dlc you silly retard

Should’ve kept the ridiculousness of Orochi Shermie’s original HDSM, where she can harm herself.

Then again them all having new Climaxes, in out and of Orochi form, shows SNK really focused their efforts on bringing the New Faces back.

Why is Shermie so thick.

That 50/50 scenario will make zoomers seethe

They should add Lady Chang Koehan

Attached: EvndWXoVkAQG0-z.jpg (1920x1080, 287.87K)

Damn, may as well add Gonitz and Orochi too.

God tier OST.
I don't like Orochi Yashiro and Orochi Shermie too much but Orochi Chris looks kino.

Goenitz will be used to squeeze more DLC later, he is actually confirmed to have been resurrected too.

is the matchmaking still fucked?

Look at Yashiro.
You think a skinny bitch is gonna hold up to a nightly pounding from that dude? It's probably all she can do to stay awake for Chris afterwards.

I want Shermie to sit on my face

Yes.

Being able to play double chris? kino kino kino

YASHIRO LOCO BROS WW@

all those baguettes

>Honoooooo is Climax only
This better not be the case.

>Jumps into the lightning and direct it instead of having it randomly fall where it can hit yourself
She's learning

For me? It's chris endemoniado.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 878.91K)

They've given out plenty of shit for free. Not everything can be free.

It still had to hit herself first, just In midair now.

DAMN

Attached: boi.png (535x623, 513.95K)

>dlc characters get their old costumes
>none of the base game characters get theirs besides Leona and Terry
Just gimme K9999 Krohnen already

>Chris's finisher isn't turning into Orochi
He's DLC isn't he?

Sucks that he isn’t part of Orochi Chris anymore, that means that special Kyo and Iori ending in XIV was canon, Orochi came back separately from Chris in a weakened state, Kyo and Iori killed him immediately.

It is their XV costumes.

Orochi is dead, again. The special ending for Kyo and Iori back in XIV showed Orochi came back and got killed as soon as he resurrected, that might be canon now that Orochi Chris doesn’t turn into him.

>dlc characters get their old costumes
They cheapened out for the Orochi team actually, you can see it is just their new XV outfits but colored differently, couldn’t even bother to bring their original 97 looks back.

bros maybe orochi isn't all bad

>Just gimme K9999 Krohnen already
yeah that's never happening

I think they need to fix the god damn match making so the game is playable

>Just gimme K9999 Krohnen already
It would be pretty odd at this point after going out of their way to remove all the clear Tetsuo inspired moves and quotes out of him. SNK clearly wanted to bring K9999 back but divorce him from Tetsuo as much as possible and move forward with that.

Is Chris trans?

Shermie just looks silly, idk. It's kinda like they went with Capcom's cartoony proportions for some of the characters and they just look weirrd

Did they ever fix SamSho? I don't think SNK cares for any life post-release as long the games and DLC sells, and with SamSho they called that game a success as soon as the launch week went by.